What are the best anchors I can use and is anchoring enough

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've been reading about Nlp and I haven't found a single thing in relation to the order , I can use one routine or all of them on the same person .Could anyone get a girl just by anchoring her ? What is a good anchor by the way ? If I get a girl to laugh I am not going to awkwardly touch her left ear or something :P Some people say that I could anchor a girl without even touching her .. how can I do that ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My favorite anchor and pretty much the only one I use is my own little technique. Don't have a name for it but you can make up whatever the fuck you want. Basically, right after you kiss your girl--in that moment where you both loose yourselves( a moment that girls really enjoy)--stop for one second and flick her nose with your nose. Reinforce the shit out of it i.e.: when having sex, when she's really happy, or mid kiss and then you can whip that sucker out whenever you want to charm/avoid any conflict/make her feel weirdly happy. It works insanely well if anchored correctly, super subtle. Don't really anchor that much but this one kills it. Enjoy.

p.s. Anchoring is never enough

-Vin