Welcome to MPUAForum.com! Read this before posting anything.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am 

Before you do anything else, be sure to go over the forum rules. You can find an announcement in each section of this forum titled "The Forum Rules" where all of them are listed. Our chat room has its own set of rules which you can find in the PUA Lounge.

In this section of the forum, you can post a thread to introduce yourself. In your introductory thread, I recommend you tell us:
>where you're located
>your age
>how you got into "the game"
>how long you've been studying and practicing pickup
>which pickup method(s) you like to use
>what your hobbies/passions are
>what your goals are
>and whatever back story you wish to share with us.

New users with under 50 posts cannot post new threads in the "PUA Lounge" section of the forum, but they can reply to existing topics. Please refrain from posting unnecessary posts to raise your post count.

Oh, and I'm Chief, one of the senior moderators here. The moderation staff is here to help make sure everything runs smoothly. Feel free to contact one of us if you ever feel the need to do so. We will try our best to assist you with anything you may need in regards to using our forum.

Welcome to MPUAForum.com!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]