London calling

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: London calling
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good evening everyone!

A new chapter of my life kicked off and made a decision to face with my demons. I am here to get some experience and become a better communicator, seducer and as whole as a person.

I have a social life, before it was crazy, i was an event photographer before moving to London .

Since i moved to the capital loads of adventures, organised events, loads of fun, but life gets in the way, so i am here to recover and get some more experience with woman, in the shorter term a regular fuckbuddy.

I am happy to be here and get some feedback on the journey also share the ups and downs which might come.

London based. Anyone here from the big smoke? or know anything about the London group?

Cheers,
T.

Post subject: Re: London calling
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

T. here from Hungary, living in London, 34 years old and working in hospitality. A new chapter of my life kicked off and made a decision to face with my demons aka not much success with woman, i had some one night strands, but not much luck. Most of the time i was busy or claimed to be busy and put seduction on the side. I was aware of Mystery and his book, than Style and other pua gurus and did not get into it and here I am now to get some experience and become a better communicator, seducer and as whole as a person.

I have a social life, before it was crazy, i was an event photographer and srudied law in uni, before moving to London .

Since i moved to the capital loads of adventures, organised events,parties etc loads of fun, but life gets in the way, so i am here to recover and get some more experience with woman, in the shorter term a regular fuckbuddy.

I am happy to be here and get some feedback on the journey also share the ups and downs which might come.

London based. Anyone here from the big smoke? or know anything about the London group?

Cheers,
T.

Post subject: Re: London calling
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

A new chapter of my life kicked off and made a decision to face with my demons. I am here to get some experience and become a better communicator, seducer and as whole as a person.

I have a social life, before it was crazy, i was an event photographer before moving to London .

Since i moved to the capital loads of adventures, organised events, loads of fun, but life gets in the way, so i am here to recover and get some more experience with woman, in the shorter term a regular fuckbuddy.

Cheers,
T.
There is meet-up group in London catching up every two months. The last meetup was in June. Probably you get in touch and I will share more details.