Self imposed cock-block

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Self imposed cock-block
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I'm meeting a HB5 at a club, really nice girl though and a HB7 I messaged that day is drunk and wants to meet me at the same club. I tell her cool but I'm going with my friend.

The three of us dance together for a couple of hours and it is fun. The drunk one is all over me while the other is very conservative. tbh the drunk one is a big turn off to me and I'm pretty sure given the first night that I met her that her plan is to get drunk dirty dance with a bunch of guys then go home alone.

Drunk girl ends up dancing with a few other guys and the guys try their best to fuck her on the dance floor. She keeps looking at me and I'm pretty unaffected by the whole thing.

I try to spend more time with the HB5 cause even though she's conservative, she's sober, and say let's go at 1, we leave the drunk girl, ask her if she wants food but then we both just go back to our rooms.

Drunk girl messages me, thanks for a fun night catch up next time.

Should I have just left with the HB5 earlier and tried to go somewhere quite. It felt like the correct play given the drunk girl won't really care, but other way around she would.

Also how do you handle multiples like this (threesomes aside) lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So I'm meeting a HB5 at a club, really nice girl though and a HB7 I messaged that day is drunk and wants to meet me at the same club. I tell her cool but I'm going with my friend.

The three of us dance together for a couple of hours and it is fun. The drunk one is all over me while the other is very conservative. tbh the drunk one is a big turn off to me and I'm pretty sure given the first night that I met her that her plan is to get drunk dirty dance with a bunch of guys then go home alone.

Drunk girl ends up dancing with a few other guys and the guys try their best to fuck her on the dance floor. She keeps looking at me and I'm pretty unaffected by the whole thing.

I try to spend more time with the HB5 cause even though she's conservative, she's sober, and say let's go at 1, we leave the drunk girl, ask her if she wants food but then we both just go back to our rooms.

Drunk girl messages me, thanks for a fun night catch up next time.

Should I have just left with the HB5 earlier and tried to go somewhere quite. It felt like the correct play given the drunk girl won't really care, but other way around she would.

Also how do you handle multiples like this (threesomes aside) lol

Very simple my friend... To answer your first question... yes , but only when the other girl is having a good time without you...

So here's what a true PUA does in this scenario... You open some lonely dudes (There often are tons standing the corner with beer shields - beers at chest level = horrible body language) when you do introduce your annoying drunk friend to them. Talk her up a little bit run a convo routine... See if it sticks... Then ditch her ass with the other girl. I've done this countless times. If the first one don't stick keep doing it... some of the best things you can do is show women that you can easily give others your attention and make other peoples night cool. Introducing new people to new people is a DHV beyond anything. It makes you the leader