Is there a way to avoid public place with girl?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The problem I have is that I cannot meet girls for sex which are not fitting my standards.

I mean they can be looking good enough for having sex, but not good enough to show to people I know.

Like I had 2 dates recently with 10 year older old bit overweight woman. I am about 30, so by my standards max 5 years older she should be. And no overweight. Otherwise its a shame for me against friends, family, coworkers, etc.

I am not sure if like after 2 date it is ok to tell that I am not confortable in public with her. It might be that I have nothing to lose. I need to stop dating her anyway, because if she wants to go to public I will constantly be stressed about somebody I know seeing us and that is ruining dates.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm 
Read My Book

SPAM her.

Talk just like you would on a date. Build the emotional connection and comfort. And then invite her over your home for dinner on her next available date. With all the technology available, you do not have to physically go on dates anymore. Especially with women below your standards. I will say however, that you shouldn't be doing anything in secret that you don't want to come to the light. Everything we do becomes apart of us, so banging women below your standards will reduce your magnetism. You can attract women up to par just as easily if you weren't so willing to compromise your standards for the sake of momentary pleasure.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Everything we do becomes apart of us, so banging women below your standards will reduce your magnetism.
yea, I was also considering that I myself become older mentally if I meet with ą0 years old woman and fatter.

I was not sure. I had sex very long time ago, even hand job from a girl I had maybe like more than year ago.

And on the other hand - maybe meeting something and having sex with worse is better than nothing?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The problem I have is that I cannot meet girls for sex which are not fitting my standards.

I mean they can be looking good enough for having sex, but not good enough to show to people I know.
I could be wrong but my gut feeling is you're trying to meet women online.

Because if you were meeting women IRL and you were focused on continuous improvement in "the field," there's almost no reason you can not meet women who fit your standards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I could be wrong but my gut feeling is you're trying to meet women online.
I find woman online and meet her in real life then.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I had a feeling that was the situation. No worries boss.

If you find women IRL she sees you, feels your essence. Find women online, she feels nothing but a digital screen.

Meet women IRL and report your results here and we'll all help you get up to speed ASAP. Disregard any snarky responses and know that they are coming from guys who have close to zero success with actual women.

Tough love: Grab your fucking sack and open women in real life. You'll thank me later I promise.

You see a girl you like: go to her and make your play. We're only here once. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Or keep meeting women online and we'll help you there too. You'll climb up the ladder much faster and get real time feedback from women by meeting them in person though. Most guys don't do this, leaving things utterly wide open for guys who will.

This is not a commentary on you, OP, but an observation on the process:

Natural evolution will never be replaced by a screen.

Imagine it:

The guy who creeps her insta photos vs. the guy who sees her on the street, engages her, intrigues her, and invites her out.

Statistically the dwarf nerdy guy who possesses swag has a much better chance in his real life interaction than the buff dude on Tinder who is one of many chodes afraid to approach IRL.

I'm on Tinder, I'm not saying online is inherently bad, just saying - INITIALLY MEET WOMEN IN THE FLESH to give yourself an insane advantage! Or, stay in the corner with the pussies!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for motivating post.