Getting them to talk

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Getting them to talk
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I know that in dates, it's best to talk maybe 20% of the time and let the woman do most of the talking.

Sometimes I notice that I am doing most of the talking, which isn't ideal. I am wondering which sentences could help me do that.

As for the time being, I ask...

"What do you like to do on you free time?" once she's done I ask "Why do you like to do that?"

"What do you study/do for a living?" then again, "Why?"

Other then that, I usually answer the questions about myself (once she asks). But I can't really think about more conversation runners.

Helpful tips?

Post subject: Re: Getting them to talk
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Hey guys,

I know that in dates, it's best to talk maybe 20% of the time and let the woman do most of the talking.

Sometimes I notice that I am doing most of the talking, which isn't ideal. I am wondering which sentences could help me do that.
There are no secret sentences.

The first thing to understand about women is that it isn't just words. Before a woman can think of you in a legitimately sexual way, she has to first feel like you are into HER! You must find a way to relate to her. Maybe you like the same music or, food, or shitty sitcoms, reality shows.... whatever. Then escalate, keep it moving forward.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

There is no magical percentage either of time spent talking.

There should be a midground. If you're trying to hard, they aren't talking or aren't giving you attention, it's not a good sign. The girls I've had a great time with there is an equal natural flow and it's not one sided. We have commongrounds to talk about or think simliarly about things.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

There's no secret sentence. People don't necessarily want to talk in order to fill the silence. You want to get women talking? Find a subject they're passionate about and they'll do the rest.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 pm 
Read My Book

The focus shouldn't be on thinking of questions and topics. The focus should really be on feeling the girl out. Seeing if you even like her or not. If shes worth your time. Because you've made the approach, you're the leader, and you're the one that asserted yourself into a position for you guys to even have a conversation, it is about YOU. Not about her just yet.

Guys that don't know what to say to women are guys that do not know what they want. I have a plethora of things to say because I have to SCREEN women to see if they are good fits. Whether that be, A good fit for a one night stand and/or a good fit for a potential relationship. If you're out looking for a one night stand do you really want to spend 30 mins talking to some girl who's probably not up for it? Wouldn't you rather spend that 30 with a girl that could serve your agenda for the night?

Example: Lets say you're looking for a One Night Stand - Questions you should be asking are:

1) Where are you from/where do you live (To see if she lives here, if she's visiting)

2) Who did you come out here with tonight? (To see if she'll be leaving people behind to go with you)

2a) This could then transition into you asking questions about her friends. I.E "Are they from here to? How did you guys meet? How long have you been friends etc.) - None of my example have to be copied by the way; this is just to give you an idea.

3) You can ask about her club experience, how often she goes out, whether she's a party girl, ask her about the best night of her life and what happen

By the time you cover all of this the conversation will began to have flowed naturally. Thats when you can figure out escalation, and where you plan on taking her in the event that things continue to go smoothly.

Now if she gives you a response that lets you know that she can't be your one night stand (She's the designated driver for her drunk friends), go for the number and EJECT. When you have a goal, conversation will flow easily; just spend the time on people who can serve your goal.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com