Closing out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Closing out
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay so I go out to the bar/club scene pretty often with friends on the weekends. I don't have a problem with going up to girls and starting a conversation (prob my strongest point). I can get a girl to have a conversation with me but for some reason I can't close out. I can't get the girl to give me a kiss and etc. but I can easily pull numbers and get replies back (most of the time). How should i approach the girls. Should I come off more aggressive? How can I show them I'm more interested in them and have different intentions. Im not a virgin but my game is got pretty stale lately. Just looking for a bit of guidance or some pointers in the right direction.

Post subject: Re: Closing out
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

that's a great question indeed, and i seem to be 'suffering' from the same. The problem, I think, is that if the rapport building is not escalated to flirt/contact, then it's tough to reach the kiss-close. I dont really know how important the kiss-close is, given that you can number-close and get replies back too. But if anything, i'd say to start escalating sooner, and getting more aggressive, attempt much more contact and if successful the close will be natural

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

^I'll give it a try, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:21 am 

Assess logistics,

the more friends, the less likely she will go home with you, also how her and her friends know each other also adds context to how easy or hard it could possibly be

how close is your place or her place to the place you are, and who has a closer place

does she have work or something she has to do the next day?

check if she will move with you inside the bar/club, either smoking area, or grab her a drink, or get her to come with you while you get a drink, or take her to meet your friends, or to go dance, see how willing she is to leave her friends for you to spend time with you

if she won't move with you in the club/bar of her own accord, the chances of her going home with you are bad

see how she acts if you hit on her or touch her, if she reciprocates, this is good, if she freezes up try to make her more comfortable to get a sense for a positive or negative reaction, if she shuts you down or is negative, just leave her alone and talk to a different girl

if logistics are bad, ask her on a date, the sooner the date happens the better

if logistics are good, try to ask her back to your place, if she refuses or objects talk for longer, and propose a different move closer to your house but to do something else just to get her away from the club, if her friends are with her, invite everyone to do the thing, if the friends opt out from the thing (like getting food etc.), then simply talk with her at the new place alone, and try to get her to your place or her place, what ever works

if the friends come, same thing but work to get the whole group to a house, once at house same sort of steps but you are trying to move her to a bedroom or a private comfy spot

^ just like how you are checking where you can go, you should be seeing where her physical boundaries are as well and working on making her feel comfortable with you

don't push too hard, when you get push back, back off, if she doesn't want to do anything you can always do it another time

if she has objections about not being ''that type of girl'' or not a slut or what ever, something related to being easy, re-affirm that you won't tell anyone, or that you're not ashamed of sexuality, you're an adult and you wouldn't judge her for that kind of thing anyways

keep chipping away, see if you if there is potential in her for a life together or kids

when you are in a bar or club, ABSOLUTELY do not fall into the trap of trying to ''get girls to like you'', if she is non-compliant, not reciprocating, not trying to have a conversation with you and won't move in the bar with you, then you simply move on and talk to a different girl