We had a very nice talk. Why won't she reply..?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A few days ago I went for a massage parlor to relieve some muscles.

The receptionist, Ana, was a cute, 23 year old blond girl.

She asked if I would like a therapist that performs strong or soft massages. I gestured with my hands 'a strong massage', and she looked at me as if she's waiting for an answer. Then I explained: "This is a strong massage:" - gesturing a rigorous massage with my hands, "And this is a weak massage" - gesturing a soft, pleasant massage with my hands as well as my facial expressions. She laughed and gave me the flirtatious look (and that went on from the moment I entered until the moment when I went home).

When I finished the massage, I couldn't help but noticing how calm and relaxed do I look (and feel), when glancing at the mirror. Then I left the room and went to the receptionist - who's positioned on the way to the lockers.

"So how'd you like it?"
"How do I look?" I replied, implying that I believe she should say "sexy" with my eyes and knowing that I look pretty Zen.
"Satisfied..?" she replied, half knowingly.
I smiled a wide smile and gave her a tiny nod as approval - and went straight on to the lockers.

When I went out I joked about wanting to steal their flip flops (which made her giggle), and agreed when she asked me if I want some tea.

"Sure" I replied, and we had tea for 15-20 minutes, during which, when new customers entered, I greeted them as if I work there myself.

At first our conversation was light and casual, and she laughed a lot from random stuff I said. Then we talked a bit more seriously, and she asked many questions about me. She asked if I cook (after I mentioned preparing melting chocolate on the stove) and seemed very pleased with the fact that I do. "Though if I'm gonna cook all day, you'll have to do the dishes." "Deal." Then I taught her a tiny bit of Hebrew and we talked about why I study medicine and connected a bit more.
She wrote my details in order to make me a member in their network - which her mother owns.

When I felt I'm ready to leave, I asked her what does she like to drink.

"Tea..?"

"No, that doesn't count. I mean, which alcohol do you like? Do you like cocktails?"

"Ah well I like Jin Tonic."

"Good. Then I'd like to invite you for a Jin Tonic, because I think you're cute, and I want to get to know you better."

"Okay, you're funny so why not :)"

She writes me her number, not neglecting to mention that she also has mine (because of registering me).

"Ohh sounds like you've got plans for me".

Giggle.

Then I said goodbye and went home. Texted her a day later, to get no reply. A day after that, which is today, I called, and again I received no reply.

Could anyone understand what's up with her?
I understand she's probably shy and a bit unconfident (also because of some of her hesitant answers) and maybe she's surprised that I was able to affect her so in such a short time. Though I'm quite clueless as to what to do know, because I think I played my cards as best as I could.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's possible she didn't think the talk was as nice as you did but since she was at work she had no choice of being polite and acting as interested in what you had to say.
Quote:
"Okay, you're funny so why not :D"
Responses like this is the girl is trying to convince herself that there is good reason to do what the guy is asking rather than wanting to do it.
Quote:
I understand she's probably shy and a bit unconfident (also because of some of her hesitant answers) and maybe she's surprised that I was able to affect her so in such a short time.
I believe it's more likely that you misread the entire situation.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

She asked if I would like a therapist that performs strong or soft massages. I gestured with my hands 'a strong massage', and she looked at me as if she's waiting for an answer. Then I explained: "This is a strong massage:" - gesturing a rigorous massage with my hands, "And this is a weak massage" - gesturing a soft, pleasant massage with my hands as well as my facial expressions. She laughed and gave me the flirtatious look (and that went on from the moment I entered until the moment when I went home).

When I finished the massage, I couldn't help but noticing how calm and relaxed do I look (and feel), when glancing at the mirror. Then I left the room and went to the receptionist - who's positioned on the way to the lockers.

"So how'd you like it?"
"How do I look?" I replied, implying that I believe she should say "sexy" with my eyes and knowing that I look pretty Zen.
I smiled a wide smile and gave her a tiny nod as approval - and went straight on to the lockers.

When I went out I joked about wanting to steal their flip flops (which made her giggle), and agreed when she asked me if I want some tea.

"Sure" I replied, and we had tea for 15-20 minutes, during which, when new customers entered, I greeted them as if I work there myself.

At first our conversation was light and casual, and she laughed a lot from random stuff I said. Then we talked a bit more seriously, and she asked many questions about me. She asked if I cook (after I mentioned preparing melting chocolate on the stove) and seemed very pleased with the fact that I do. "Though if I'm gonna cook all day, you'll have to do the dishes." "Deal." Then I taught her a tiny bit of Hebrew and we talked about why I study medicine and connected a bit more.
She wrote my details in order to make me a member in their network - which her mother owns.

"Tea..?"

"No, that doesn't count. I mean, which alcohol do you like? Do you like cocktails?"

"Good. Then I'd like to invite you for a Jin Tonic, because I think you're cute, and I want to get to know you better."

She writes me her number, not neglecting to mention that she also has mine (because of registering me).

Giggle.

Then I said goodbye and went home. Texted her a day later, to get no reply. A day after that, which is today, I called, and again I received no reply.

I understand she's probably shy and a bit unconfident (also because of some of her hesitant answers) and maybe she's surprised that I was able to affect her so in such a short time. Though I'm quite clueless as to what to do know, because I think I played my cards as best as I could.
should I point out that you are just a customer and she is working?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I thank you for your helpful responses.

Just so you know, spreading this sort of negativity in the forum without suggesting any helpful ideas, is a waste of your own time, as well as mine. Why bother?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

Their responses were slightly negative but the truth is she's not interested... When you are interested in someone, do you ignore them?

A girl messaged me the other day and ... I wasn't interested so ... I ignored her.

I hit on a waitress a while ago, she was very nice and talked a lil... but then "got too busy" to come back and chat. I gave her my # and she never called (suprise). Catch my drift?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

OP, I'm not sure why you think an answer on "Why won't she reply..?" is spreading negativity when you are the one who asked the question. Which is more likely if she really liked you a) she'd reply to you or b) she'll ignore you? Don't let your ego get in your way of learning about what happened.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
*groan*

Quote:

"Tea..?"

Why do guys tell girls they're cute? THEY KNOW THIS. They hear it every fucking day, their entire lives. Stop.

Quote:

Giggle.

1. She gave you her number to FINALLY get you out of her workplace.
2. Your text sucked.

Post the text you sent her to this thread.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Spent too much time with her. Hired hands are paid to be nice. Go meet 10 women in real life and chat them up like you did with her. It's easier to talk to random women than hired help anyway because your "game" is on display and if it's not tracking you'll know because she's not being paid to smile and laugh. You'll be fine. It's a numbers game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Short encounters that result in number closes will inherently have low conversion rates. Hired hands, even moreso. That is your answer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

"So how'd you like it?"

"Tea..?"

Giggle.

You need to disclose to us your text opener to her... I believe it all went wrong right there.. Because while you were at the parlor, you played your cards VERY well.. Nothing to pick at there.. Some women get carried away, get "caught up in the moment" when flirting, and they don't really realize what they are doing, until later they come to their senses and regret it (yes they do that sober as well.) So lets examine those texts, and see if you wrote something dumb like "hey its me the guy that came to your work" lol