How can I get the kiss. Not a newbie

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I need some tips bros

Here is the situation.

I haven't kissed her. I want to but haven't found the opportunity window or I've missed it.
I have created sexual tension by proximity and extended eye contact and I can see her get nervous and blush but I just can't bring myself to go for the kiss. She lets me hug her and massage her but nothing too sexual.

I guess I have failed somewhere and have started to see her as slightly out of my league. (oneitis)
I know to some point she is attracted to me but I also feel I could be in the friendzone.
(She is up for going on a trip with me so there is trust there)

Am I not just being direct enough. I know that if I can get the kiss I can get laid. I know what to do from there. I guess somewhere along the line I started to see her as something special.

What I can do guys to get the kiss . Please help a brother out.

Last edited by yungplayer on Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

Not sure what you want here. There are points where you are the one that has to just make the move and not worried about not getting the kiss. When you feel that tension, that's when you should kiss her. If she turns her head or stops you in some sort of way, create the tension again and try again.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Not sure what you want here. There are points where you are the one that has to just make the move and not worried about not getting the kiss. When you feel that tension, that's when you should kiss her. If she turns her head or stops you in some sort of way, create the tension again and try again.
Thanks bro. I think I am just being hesitant and too focused on the outcome.

Any other tips for what I should do

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

My suggestion: be a man.

Not even trying to be funny or insulting either. Like literally square off to the girl get in her face, look her down, stare into her eyes, and give her just about every physical queue and gesture you can to let her know you are about to kiss her. That's what men do.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
My suggestion: be a man.

Not even trying to be funny or insulting either. Like literally square off to the girl get in her face, look her down, stare into her eyes, and give her just about every physical queue and gesture you can to let her know you are about to kiss her. That's what men do.

I will do that bro. I guess I got off track and just wanted to treat her 'right'

I will go cavemen next time I get the chance.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I the situation as you when you created sexual tention you can start this way. Or when she is keeping eye contact/when she says something interesting/when she says something funny/or when she gives you compliment you can start

"ohh you are so cute, let me kiss your cheek" and you literally grab her from both sides of the head... move her head and kiss her on the cheek

after another situation like this, or it doesn't even have to be any situation like that... she can be just talking about something and you gonna say... you are so cute when you talking like this and give another kiss on the cheek as I described before - but this time make it slightly longer kiss

after this she gonna get used to to getting kisses from you on the cheek...then you can kind of at any time kiss her cheek again even just by saying... "ok another cheek kiss" but this time when you give another slower kiss before pulling your head off from her.. you gonna say "one in the corner" and you kiss the place where the mouth starts..... not cheek, not lips, right in the corner;)

you just gonna hold and kissing that spot and eventually she gonna move and start kissing your lips....if not then you do that because she already expecting you to do that