Cold Turkey After First Date

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi

I met a girl at the club. a bit short but had the big ass, thin waist, big tits, cute face combo. Also she seemed pretty friendly and always had a cute smile on her face. The interaction went pretty good, but I had to leave before anything else happened apart from some intense eye contacts and being really close to her face. We exchanged numbers and all that. She texted me early the next morning which was a good sign. We agreed on an evening date three days ahead. She lived an hour and a half away from me, but she seemed pretty interested and she was cute and hot so I gave it a go. Right the day of the date I started to feel a bit sick and I was getting a stuffy nose but I didn't want to cancel. We met up and then struggled to find a place to go to because there was not much to do there late on a weekday. I didn't know the area too well and she had moved there recently so she didn't know either. Anyways, we ended up just buying a wine bottle and going to the beach, which I thought was a great opportunity to make things escalate. However things started to turn really shitty then on.

On my way to the beach I got pulled over by a police because a headlight was apparently not working, thankfully I didn't get a ticket. Got to the beach and it turned out that it was kind of chilly that night... remember that I was feeling a bit under the weather. When we seat by the beach I start fucking shivering. Couldn't help it. So I try to play it cool and tell her to get closer and share some of her body heat. She agrees and sits right next to me, her arm around me, but I'm still shivering a little. I couldn't even focus on what I was saying because the shivering and the stuffy nose put me all in my head. Shortly after, I told her to move somewhere else where there was not so much breeze, so we moved. There, after talking for a little while I kissed her and I could notice that she wanted to keep going. We continued talking for a little while, and kissed a few more times, however I noticed that the conversation was turning lame, I didn't even want to talk because I sounded funny. I also wanted to just blow my nose with all my might but didn't want to do it in front of her. I could see her interest dropping and then she starts saying that she was sleepy. I had to drive her to where her car was, which was not at her place. I honestly wanted to go too because my head was now hurting. When I dropped her off she kissed me again and told me to let her know when I got home.

When I got home I shoot her a short text and never got a reply. I texted her again a few days later, never got a reply... WTF. This was probably the best opportunity that I've lost with a girl. It's like every force in the universe was against me that night. Anyways just thought it was worth sharing...

Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

You passed your virus to her, she had a weak heart, and died.

Morn your loss, it's best to move on now.

Cool story tho bro.

Seriously, didn't do a lot wrong, but she was hoping for some 'D' she didn't get any. I'd segment it out more but I gotta run.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Done that, failed the same thing you failed mate. If I were to guess, I would bet that you should start kissing and pushing here away.

Some guys here have some super cool zingers that make girls wet like "hey, you could talk a little bit, you only think about kissing" "jesus, all you want is to kiss me, lets back off". You know, that kind of stuff, because then you can rebuild tension and shit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

On my way to the beach I got pulled over by a police because a headlight was apparently not working, thankfully I didn't get a ticket. Got to the beach and it turned out that it was kind of chilly that night... remember that I was feeling a bit under the weather. When we seat by the beach I start fucking shivering. Couldn't help it. So I try to play it cool and tell her to get closer and share some of her body heat. She agrees and sits right next to me, her arm around me, but I'm still shivering a little. I couldn't even focus on what I was saying because the shivering and the stuffy nose put me all in my head. Shortly after, I told her to move somewhere else where there was not so much breeze, so we moved. There, after talking for a little while I kissed her and I could notice that she wanted to keep going. We continued talking for a little while, and kissed a few more times, however I noticed that the conversation was turning lame, I didn't even want to talk because I sounded funny.

Man up.

Quote:
I also wanted to just blow my nose with all my might but didn't want to do it in front of her.
Man up.
Quote:
When I got home I shoot her a short text and never got a reply. I texted her again a few days later, never got a reply... WTF. This was probably the best opportunity that I've lost with a girl. It's like every force in the universe was against me that night. Anyways just thought it was worth sharing...

Cheers

How hard is it to pick up your phone, do a Google search, and find a bar or restaurant nearby?

"Hey, this beach is freezing. Let's head over to Bar X"

Her: Cool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This isn't necessarily dead, bro. As one said above, she sounds like she wanted the D and didn't get it.

You need to get back in her face looking healthy, masculine, and confident. How? You said you live away or some sh#t? .

If so, add her on FaceBook looking sexy in your DP; going out clothes, working out, etc.

If you can get in her face some other way, different to the shivering, sneezing, cold, headache mess you were before, she will forget the first "date".

I would text her again and play it super cool:
"Hey girl. I am thinking you got the chills the other night too and are now in intensive care fighting for your life? Thought so. Forgot to tell you I am a qualified ER doctor whose qualifications may or may not be legal...but that doesn't matter. Contact me for a free consultation."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

As Arch is saying, you have to take control of the situations. "Fuck it's cold here let's go in there." Lead.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies guys.
Quote:
How hard is it to pick up your phone, do a Google search, and find a bar or restaurant nearby?

"Hey, this beach is freezing. Let's head over to Bar X"

Her: Cool.
I guess. However, she was the one who insisted on that particular spot on the beach (there were some wooden beach reclinables on the sand in front of the water), but she did not remember exactly where the spot was so she made me drive around through one-way-only-streets for a long time, until we found it. I know that I wasn't leading in this case, but she swore it was a super nice place so I gave in to her horrible sense of direction. On one side I felt bad to tell her to go after such a short time of being there, and on the other side I was kind of sick of driving around anyways... However, given the situation, that might have been the right thing to do. Or maybe I should not have given her the lead in the first place.

Quote:
I would text her again and play it super cool:
"Hey girl. I am thinking you got the chills the other night too and are now in intensive care fighting for your life? Thought so. Forgot to tell you I am a qualified ER doctor whose qualifications may or may not be legal...but that doesn't matter. Contact me for a free consultation."
Hahaha I love that line... Might give it one try and see if it does something. If it works I will send you a kiss.

Quote:
You passed your virus to her, she had a weak heart, and died.

Morn your loss, it's best to move on now.

Cool story tho bro.
Oh no!!

Thanks again for the advice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Pretty good. Worth a shot since she's non-responsive. Probably time to move on though; I don't think she's going to reply to anything at this point. Hopefully I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

At the end of the day you are human and are vulnerable to things like illness. You are not a pick up Superman.

Of course if you aren't able to escalate and close she is going to think you don't like her or something is wrong with you. That isn't surprising at all. You basically tried to go for too much and you weren't physically able to deliver. It happens. Learn from it and move on.