Hairy AFC situation

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Hairy AFC situation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys so I've been doing some serious reading on all this PUA stuff and I find it incredibly interesting and introspective. Problem is, I can't really apply shit into my real life situations. I have a crush on this freshman girl (I'm a junior in HS) and god damn it fucks my ability to talk and tease naturally, which usually I'm fairly good at.
Anyways long story short I tried to "Apply" the things I read only for it to fall flat as I was too nervous. I then went through a period of maybe 4months where I basically tried to suppress my infatuation as I had no logical reason to like her. I avoided her as best I could for those four months. I know now that it just leads to a destructive cycle of self deprecating thought...
To make it worse, I told one of her best friends (whose also a good friend of mine) about my crush and she proceeded to tell her :oops:
I try talking to her after that four month AFC mental beatdown and she actually opened to me. Problem is that now that she knows I like her I feel like she just pities me. When I talked to her about how I thought that it was dumb to put value in feelings if they're just that, with no true connection to back it up, she confessed that she liked a guy and was glad I said that, then immediately said "but I don't like him anymore. She also confessed to being really emotional and crying three times a week...
Apparently I later found out from her friend that she does indeed like a guy who "hates her" (realistically probably just teases her harshly and doesn't really care about her) and she's basically stuck in that self destructive cycle I was in four months ago. It explains the pity, the crying, and I suspect the story in which she said "but I don't like him anymore"

I'm not sure what to do to be honest as I feel like I have to break the LJBF barrier she's probably already set up with some serious change in my attitude. But now that I've had that deep talk with her in which I basically opened to her how I felt I feel like any drastic change in my behavior will just come off as fake and pathetic.

God damn this is so much complicated than it needs to be. Suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Hairy AFC situation
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Stop thinking about her. Stop finding reasons why you are "the perfect match". You're talking about her insecurities as if they're something good, just because you have them as well. Let's say you'll go on a date in the future: what are you gonna do? Cry together in a corner or have an amazing time and make her forget about that douchebag.

Go for other girls first and then maybe you'll have a chance again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:28 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

This isn't about getting *that one girl*. This is about developing a persona that will help you get the girls you like consistently.

It doesn't happen overnight OP.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

I feel like I have to break the LJBF barrier she's probably already set up.

No, you set that shit up yourself Mister!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

One-itis is so common in highschoolers, for both genders, and it really messes up the works. Not only are you AFC af, which is understandable since you're young, but highschool girls and a lot of grown folk game isn't even geared towards that world. Teenage girls are a mess. Oh boohoo some boy doesn't like you. Let's cry and cut our arms for the next 6 months over it. I mean seriously. :cry:

All you can realistically do at this point is move on and game other girls, and let her know you are doing it if you want to even bother with her still. Or just go for her one last time and ask her out and escalate the whole time to let her know you are to be regarded as a sexual being and that is your intent. You should always be escalating all the time with any girl you are interested in. None of this backpedaling and second guessing yourself. It just gets you nowhere so what's the point in bothering with it.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the responses guys! Looking back it's pretty obvious that I wrote it on a whim, but let me expatiate on what happened. So basically I got my ass over the infatuation and we talked but it's clear that her inexperience with dating and guys in general prevents her from getting comfortable with me. I've noticed that general PUA rules only apply to a more experienced type of girl who has more realistic expectations and knows what she wants. With an inexperienced girl like her I probably would have been better off building comfort before trying any kino or escalation of any sort. Also inexperienced girls seem to have that "high-wall" earlier on. They either say they want to be friends or if you manage to break through that wall you're totally in. With more experienced girls it seems like they're much more comfortable letting you get closer but eventually you will hit an even harder wall which is sorta based off your presentation of yourself.

Obviously I screwed up majorly with my approach to her as I was going off general PUA, but now that I've got to know her more I suppose I'll continue talking to her. I think learning to break that comfort barrier with more reserved and inexperienced "shy excited girls" is sometimes just as important as learning to come off as a sexy and powerful man to more experienced girls. I think it's gonna be harder to open her up since I was (and still am to an extent) seen as a chaser. But once I get her to open up it would be clear in goal than if I had opened her up with total platonic friendliness. I suppose it has to be a good blend of both value demonstration and comfort building then.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your ideas are so good clean too. I like your very last words.