Turning a conversation sexual

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys know any good ways to turn a conversation sexual and make her think sexual about me? Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:51 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Innuendos.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just introduce / bring up those topics GRADUALY first you speak about relationships in general or lightly sexy stuff then you intensify it based on the calibration...If the girl buys into it then talk about those things by saying "WE"...We should do it / we won t get alone...ALSO When you do it by humour the girl won t be mad at you even If you talk about sex or whatever...by the way role play is key for that....enjoy !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some women are masters at this. For instance the other night I had a girl saying that she felt like something was tickling her under her shirt. Got me looking at her sweet body. As for the conversation it didn't go sexual because the man is suppose to lead and it could have if I had thought up the right thing to say. I would have to isolate her, which is one of my sticking points.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Some women are masters at this. For instance the other night I had a girl saying that she felt like something was tickling her under her shirt. Got me looking at her sweet body. As for the conversation it didn't go sexual because the man is suppose to lead and it could have if I had thought up the right thing to say. I would have to isolate her, which is one of my sticking points.

Never expected you to predict our future together.