Difference qualification question and "normal" question

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello there guys!

First, some background knowledge: I've come out of a relationship and now I'm back in the game after a long time, especially because there are plenty of beautiful girls at my university I can talk with.

Since I don't want to be a social robot, I've been running natural game on the girls that I seem to like, just "focusing" on following some principles (attract, then qualify, then build rapport).

In spite of that, I wanted a clarification (even better, a confirmation) on something that is not very clear to me concerning the questions I can ask a girl to qualify her

I'll give you an example: if for example I ask the girl (after having flirted with her for a bit) "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" and she gives me an answer that I like, then the only difference between qualifying her (thus setting a frame where I'm the selector) and building rapport is that in the first case I tell her why I like the thing she said (like "Cool, I like girls who do XYZ"), whereas in the second case I'll relate what she told me to my life experience.

Have I got this right?

Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can I ask a question that may seem stupid? Why do guys ask qualifying questions when they first meet women? It's not like we care to feel qualified to be in your presence when we first meet you.

In all honesty to the guy who asked this question, you're making meeting girls harder than it needs to be if you are concerned with asking a qualifying question. I like it when guys are interested in hearing the answers to the questions they ask.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

In "theory", qualification should be used to "show the girl that you like her for reasons beyond her looks".

In actuality, I want to use it because I genuinely want to know whether the girl is a good fit for me (for example, I don't like smokers; if I find out she smokes, that's a dealbreaker for me).
Besides I have been having problems recently because many girls I have talked to have failed to understand that I wanted to go out with them because I liked them and not because I wanted to be friends with them, so I thought it could be a qualification problem, i.e. me jumping straight into building rapport in a friendly way and not communicating to them that I liked them in that sense.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Besides I have been having problems recently because many girls I have talked to have failed to understand that I wanted to go out with them because I liked them and not because I wanted to be friends with them, so I thought it could be a qualification problem, i.e. me jumping straight into building rapport in a friendly way and not communicating to them that I liked them in that sense.
This sounds like it might be a flirting issue. That would be your too friendly sort of problem. Also I have been trying to use statements instead of questions. If you ask too many questions they will feel interrogated and you give away your mojo. You could say, "Ugh, I think I smell cigarette smoke" in an irritated way. I've never done that before though it could turn into a strong neg "So you smoke? It might be your hair (Ouch)." But if she doesn't smoke she'll just look at you funny like your a stroke victim. 8) You could just say, "Fluff* Fluff* Fluff* I don't like smoking." If she is a smoker then She'll disqualify herself almost immediately. Just let her blow you off, hopefully not in a crowd. If she doesn't smoke and 'Doesn't mind' smoking, because she is so different and there is no way you two could be anything but friends, bust her balls. Something like, "Okay, you convinced me." Her: "Oh? Yeah? What do you mean?" or Silence. "Yep it's much better when people smoke because they are eliminating themselves from the gene pool." Her: "OMG how could you say that! Eww!" or stunned silence You: "Hey you were the one that was cool with it, okay, on second thought I take it back, and your not allowed to like death sticks anymore." Her: Blah Blah Blah. Once again this is just off the top of my head. I would never tell you to go do something I myself haven't tried yet without first telling you I haven't. Although if you do something similar you should PM me!
Quote:
Can I ask a question that may seem stupid? Why do guys ask qualifying questions when they first meet women? It's not like we care to feel qualified to be in your presence when we first meet you.

In all honesty to the guy who asked this question, you're making meeting girls harder than it needs to be if you are concerned with asking a qualifying question. I like it when guys are interested in hearing the answers to the questions they ask.
Qualification is more than just a step in moving forward in seduction. It's about having an abundance mentality and being picky about who you spend your time with. Now women and men will make the same mistakes. Men tend to not qualify at all and women qualify too much.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't like direct qualifying questions. At the beginning. It puts too much pressure on the situation.

First off many women subtly qualify themselves.

But,

What's worked best for me is to use a qualification ladder checkpoint system.

The first qualifier is so light that you can use anything she says as a qualifier.

Something I took from Justin Wayne where he simply says "You know what I noticed...You have a really artsy vibe, are you into the arts?"

She says yes. He responds "Cool you get a hug for that." Or a high five depending on her interest level.

She says no. He responds "Honesty, that's cool, you get a hug for that." or five. same shit either way her statement get's turned into a light qualifier. Then you talk to progress to the next level qualifier which is more direct like asking a question like what's she good at. Finally the last one asks her a question that she has to think through to impress you with. Like if you were to take me on a romantic date what would we do.

These aren't done back to back, but progressively. Women aren't like light switches. Interest level is like a percentage or a dimmer switch. Some come in very high interest others very little or none.

Asking a direct qualifying question to a woman with little interest won't be very helpful, and in fact will hurt you.

This is what I live for.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, to sum it up: be less friendly and more flirty at the beginning of the interaction and don't immediately jump into qualifying the girl, but rather start slowly, using statements and some questions.

Thanks guys!