Kino Escalation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Kino Escalation
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone,

I just turned 21 and I'm trying to work on my game. (I think I came to the right place). I can start a convo with a girl fairly easily. And rejection is the least of my worries. I just can't get the escalation part down. This is the downfall of my game. My conversations or breaking the ice with a girl go great but then I just end up hitting a wall and I think its because she's looking for me to do "more".

Any tips and I'm willing to try new things and go through failure to get to where I need to be so I cn start escalating more and scoring.

Post subject: Re: Kino Escalation
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

DanIAm, for the kino I would recommend being someone who depends on touch more. I did a dialog in the dark and it basically removed my eyesight to make you dependent on touch. The current / instant (non-sticking point) would be to touch people from the shoulder and gradually move to areas that you want to get close to. Gambler would say go from talking and touching the arms to brushing hair out of the face to get people familiar with you. From the face touch its easier to move in and go for the kiss and extend escalation.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

^I'll give touching more of a try, I never really noticed it but i do lack that in my game, thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

search up and read, "The DiCarlo Escalation Ladder"