Should I contact her again?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl the other night at a dress up party and she seemed to be really into me. We made out lots and she loved it. We even shared the same bed together but nothing happened (I was too drunk). I didn't get a number but I just added her on Facebook. The problem is looking back in retrospect I'm not sure if the cowboy costume I was wearing or the alcohol she drank made me look more attractive. I'm not sure if she was really into me or just wanted a quick fling. The next morning we didn't talk much and I went home early because I was so hungover. What should I message her to open contact and ultimately get her mobile number?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Facebook stalking. If she accepted your friend request, then just be vague..."..fun party last weekend. How's it going?". Don't send a non-friend message. That's just desperate and creepy. Wait a week or two before resorting to that tactic.