Solid conversation starters

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What are some good conversation starters to use for during or after work?

For instance during work when I bump into an attractive colleague in the lift, or after work while walking to the metro/bus, after work etc.. what else can I ask besides, how is/was work?, busy day today?, hows your shift going? etc etc.. The boring questions go on and on..

What can I say or ask that will immediately make myself less boring and make the conversation last longer and make her pay more attention to me?

Thanks a bunch friends :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's not what you say; it's how you say it.

If your hands are in your pocket, looking at the ground and kicking your feet around..and say in a weak voice, "how's work?"...you'll fail.

Technique. Not subject matter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's about mind state, not about words. Let alcohol teach you. Then try it without it ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
What are some good conversation starters to use for during or after work?

For instance during work when I bump into an attractive colleague in the lift, or after work while walking to the metro/bus, after work etc.. what else can I ask besides, how is/was work?, busy day today?, hows your shift going? etc etc.. The boring questions go on and on..

What can I say or ask that will immediately make myself less boring and make the conversation last longer and make her pay more attention to me?

Thanks a bunch friends :)
Try and make a remark about something she has? For example, she might have a bag from a specific store (department store, specialty store, etc. - such as Macy's, Marshall's or Williams-Sonoma here in the US)

Ideally, you should ask her a genuine question about it, so you can avoid stalling and naturally carry on the conversation... For example: "Is X available at that store? Are you a regular there? Where do you park? Do they offer this or that" etc. The goal is to take the conversation in a direction that you *both* will find interesting.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

An example that might help for the going/coming from work, or even if you're walking out for lunch.

If you're going the same way and you happen to be walking infront of her:

(turn head around and say in an almost serious voice, but with a hint of just messing around)
OrsinoPUA: Hey, are you following me?
HB: No no! Im not!
OrsinoPUA: Hey it's alright, it's a bit creepy, but follow me if you want. (same. serious but let her know you're kinda messing with her.)
HB: Haha nooo, I swear I'm not following you!
OrsinoPUA: Ok, just let me know where we're going. We'll just walk together and no one will notice you're trying to follow me. (slow down and walk besides her) Seriously though, I live pretty far from here (the burger place im going to is a few blocks from here). Were you planning on following me the whole way?
HB: blablabla*

*Continue conversation, maybe even go have lunch together

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
An example that might help for the going/coming from work, or even if you're walking out for lunch.

(turn head around and say in an almost serious voice, but with a hint of just messing around)
OrsinoPUA: Hey it's alright, it's a bit creepy, but follow me if you want. (same. serious but let her know you're kinda messing with her.)
OrsinoPUA: Ok, just let me know where we're going. We'll just walk together and no one will notice you're trying to follow me. (slow down and walk besides her) Seriously though, I live pretty far from here (the burger place im going to is a few blocks from here). Were you planning on following me the whole way?

Man, I love that! Thats pretty funny! I will try that and see how it goes the next time around

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just start. Most guys will never know what it's like to be 'in state' and you'll never know until you start speaking to women. Speak to them outside of the office too though. You have your eye on this girl or that girl at the office but there are millions of women out there. Get used to speaking with them, flirting with them, enjoying the experience.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

"Hey you know how guys name their junk? Well do girls name their vaginas?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Man, I love that! Thats pretty funny! I will try that and see how it goes the next time around
Let me know how it goes!

Good luck.