Language barrier!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Language barrier!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello guys i will make it short for you dont worry ...

So i made a big decision in my life and left my country to live in Korea since 2 months now ...

I am not in Seoul actually i hope i was there because i am not very good at korean at the moment i am in Daegu a city located more to the south

After doing my usual day game i feel this huge language barrier because most of the girls i number closed dont speak english that good so we have just basic conversations in korean

As a result most of the numbers i got so far went to a waste lol, got 3 dates so fare with 3 girls then now nothing happening i cant really connect or have deep conversation with those girls

You think i am just making excuses or it is a real problem to do your usual gaming if you do not master the language

감사합니다 :)

Post subject: Re: Language barrier!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't know how proper you can speak the Corean language. I, e.g, am currently doing an semester abroad and I am surprised how little is the impact of a proper language ability. Back in my home country I am a really and emotional speaker - I know which words in which situation I can use. But even if this is by far reduced, now abroad, it still works pretty good. I really think that the language of love is international. However, of course, there is a certrain border and if you fell below it is very difficult to build up rapport. A few years agom I had a relationship to a foreigner which could only speak their seldom mother tongue and my language at a B1-B2 level. I have to admit that this was difficult. For sex it is totally fine, but for more it gets difficult. I think a proper B2 level is necessary in order to have not too many misunderstandings. But it also depends on culture. I assume the Corean culture is a bit more cautious and more passive so this worsens your situation even more.