BittyBanger on SUBCOMMUNICATION

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm actually so mad I just wrote for about an hour maybe two and had to restart so I'm gonna rewrite this In somewhat point form. No way in hell i'm gonna write as much as I did the first time... just the Point. Ill come back and elaborate on everything in the future

what to say what to say what to say what to say? I still suck at writing SPAM I don't know how to start my posts. what to say what to say WHAT DO I FUCKING SAY?!? too late she's gone.

Guess what? The words you would've used wouldn't have fucking mattered anyway. Compared to how you say it, what you say doesn't mean SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!

What You subcommunicate is SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than the words coming out your mouth.

Work on your subcommunication before you search for the perfect Opener, DHV, Routine, Etc.

BODY LANGUAGE

Body Language is the basics of subcommunication. Bad posture makes you look small and weak. You Don't Want That Do You? Unh Unhhhhh.... I'm no expert so fuck teaching you good posture (Google It). Here's the Don't Do's:

-Don't Slouch (Slouching is ugly, it looks weird, it looks like you sleep with 5 pillows at night. When your slouching your head and chin are sticking out way too far) Don't Slouch.

-Don't Cross Your Arms (When you cross your arms you look closed off. Your hiding your heart you look scared. You look like your protecting yourself from danger. Your at a fucking party man unless there's a kid there who's been being brutally bullied for years you've got nothing to fear. When you open up and look vulnerable, you look approachable.)
Crossed Arms = Uninviting / Uninviting = No Fun / No Fun = No Girl

-Don't Move Too Fast (When you move fast you look reeaally nervous. Don't walk too fast. Don't blink too fast. Don't look around too much, or too fast (When you browse the room like 10-20 times a minute, you look like your anticipating danger; stupid). Don't turn around too fast. Don't reach for your drink too fast. Don't talk too fast. SLOW DOWN AND RELAX. It looks and feels better

Smile. Smiling is awesome. I love to smile. People love to see others smile. When you smile it helps everyone around you, including yourself feel better. Just don't overdo it as it looks cheesy as fuck.

Make Eye Contact. Don't stare. Eye contact isn't that special (In this part of the post). It's a must not a secret. However, many of us are unable to look someone in the eye when we're speaking to them so the ones who do maintain good, strong eye contact stand out.

Take Space/Get Close To Others. When you take space and/or get in other peoples personal space, it shows that your confident and unashamed of who you are. You are not afraid to assert yourself. Once again, just definitely don't overdo it as it could be perceived as weird or scary.

VOICE TONALITY & SPEECH

Project Your Voice/Speak Clearly. No one wants to hear you mumble. No one will hear you if you mumble. It's fucking boring when someone speaks in a monotone voice. People will get uninterested and stop listening. If you struggle in this area Google 'Voice Projection and Voice Strengthening Exercises'. People will be captivated when you speak clearly and with energy.

Act Out Your Words. When you make hand motions and live the emotions you were feeling in the moment your talking about, or emotionally express how you feel about something, you are much more captivating and your listeners will emotionally understand where your coming from.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EMOOOOOOOTION <3

Don't Worry About What To Say Next. People don't care if you say "the perfect line" or not. It's only required when bantering. Even then it's only half required as I would love to be out bantered by a girl. It'd be sooo sexy. Focus on listening to what people have to say so that you can actually understand them fully. It's a conversation ffs don't worry in most cases your not being judged for the words you chose. (I struggle here too)

Don't Talk Too Fast. When you talk too fast, its hard to understand, it's annoying, and it's obvious as hell that your nervous. Slow It Down Soldier.

PUTTING OUT THE RIGHT VIBE

Show the girl that your interested in her. You have to make the moves. SHE KNOWS THAT YOU WANT HER, So fucking own it!! Lead her around, touch her, go in for a kiss. Start small but START EARLY. The longer you take to make your move, the sooner she'll label you as a pussy.

Tease Her

Put out the vibe that 'yeah your fucking hot and I want to fuck you right now but if you turn out to be less than I expected then i'm willing to walk'

Show her that she wouldn't be ruining your night if she chose to walk (Don't just show her that. Believe it. It's a healthy way to think.

Make deep, intimate, meaningful eye contact. I've only done this like 3 times but i absolutely love to look a girl in the eyes, triangulate, smile, bite my lip, compliment her and wheel. I'm sure they loved it too.

Be Playful

Show her that you fucking love yourself. If you don't, you might want to work on that. It's soooo sexy to girls. They feel comfortable around men like that.

Kino Escalate Til You Fuck Her

HOPE THAT HELPED :)

once again, this is my second time writing this post and I really didn't want to elaborate on shit as much as I did the first time. It took sooo long to write i'm still pissed i'm writing this. but yeah... how you subcommunicate.... SUPER IMPORTANT. Definitely not something i'd ignore. :)

Last edited by BittyBanger on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Not a bad post but calm down dude. One lay and this kid is losing his shit haha.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i know, my writing styles kinda fucked man... but in my defense I have been sitting here for hours it was getting annoying and boring af

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
i know, my writing styles kinda fucked man... but in my defense I have been sitting here for hours it was getting annoying and boring af
Take your time to organize and implement a clean structure. Down legendary posts get stickies. This one was valuable but basically a reminder. Not a bad thing, just a little all over.

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

6 lays* 1 lay and this kids learning his shit*** cmon man have some faith last bitch I fucked was in public. AFC for life. a fucking cowboy for life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
6 lays* 1 lay and this kids learning his shit*** cmon man have some faith last bitch I fucked was in public. AFC for life. a fucking cowboy for life
You told him! (3 years later).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yeah its been a while
Finally back though sry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's funny, because the initial post sub communicates a lot.