College Game (basically my PU theory for college)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My theory (please comment on wat u think positve or negative (please say why)):
1. Me personally i think in college you have to have a reputation and reputation is built from day 1 and first impressions count alot (and are seriously hard to change) really and trully u want to be seen has a fun dude who is always having fun this will intrigue people and make them want to get to know you because your life seems so fuking awesome and theirs ain't so gd. Another thing is you need to have good alliances (friend who are cool, not being sad or anything but if u hang out with guys who are kinda wierd u may be considered to be like that, remember in college there are all sorts of groups you want to be in that cool group) you also want to be kinda the alpha male or leader in some aspects obviously in something you can't be the leader but try to show that u have sme power and can make a decsion and can stick by it.
2. Always be the same, be true to yourself and who you are don't try to be sme one ur not, and don't try to copy any1's personality, firstly it will look incoherent and obvious, girls are really good at spotting flaws (trust me :) ) another big thing you may not think about is the fact that if act different in front of one person and different in front of another person it will look weird. E.G. you act like a cool guy in breaks, in class ur quiet and dnt talk 2 any one, this will be wierd plus people will talk thats how humans are, if sme1 isn't in ur class they'll think ur cool, they say that to thier friend who is in ur class and they have a totally different opinion of you and the general opinion won't match up, they'll just think ur weird. be the same everywere you are you don't want a double personality obviously you can be having a bad day but that is different.
3. Don't be needy and DON'T perv on girls, you want to people (especially hot girls) to think that you've got girls and girls ain't such a big thing to u like wateva ur just another hot girl i know plenty of those be confident but don't be big headed so don't act like you can get any girl you want because it just makes u look like a DICK be humble about it.
4. Don't get pushed around by a girl, ALOT of girls will try to make u do something for them, especially hot girls, they may ask u to do thier homework fuck that they should be doing ur homework, BUT don't be a jerk if a girl honestly needs help with something help her out but make her put something in aswell never do all the work alone, just help her solve the problem by herself so u just aid her, kinda like a teacher wud do with a student, they won't tell them the answer, they help them get to the answer themselves.
5. Be fun, kinda hard to do but is it, all you need to do is tell a fun story (*hint* DHV) or play a fun litlle game, e.g. truth or dare (there are many fun games you can play, check the forum there are lots), hold a fun conversation about anything funny like a girl that was wearing something crazy (girls love to gossip, and so do boys).
6. Talk to everyone (don't just try to talk to girls it looks kinda needy), its not hard to find common ground with everyone especially if u go to the same college. If u see a girl outside of college that u don't know (but u know that she is from ur college) that is an excuse to go talk 2 her I've done this myself just go up to her and say: hey u go to ........... college. thats it then u just take it from their. Knowing alot of people has alot of advantages, but there are some disadvatages so beware (stories spread fast, LOL).
7. In college its easy to build comfort with a guy but then there is the dreded friend zone, it very important to kino from the start not too much as it can become awkard, plus you got to show ur wanted by other girls (pre-selection) this is were knowing alot of people comes in handy, if you have a decent amount of game u can make ur target jealous by by talking to other girls and having fun with them, she won't like it she wants to be the one having the fun, unknowingly she will be attracted to u but she won't know this or know y. E.G. your with the target and a few other friends another girl u know comes, she gives u a hug, there aren't any seats so u make her sit on ur lap (nothing wrong with this just being friendly :wink: ) this will immediately bring some jealousy and will make her want u more (be careful she may think ur taken).
8. Social networking, this is a MASSIVE part of college game alot of girls will see ur profile and add u (or u can add them works both ways) if u are interesting and post cool stuff e.g. pictures of u hanging out with friends doing something cool. Plus people will see what u like, music etc. this can help them relate to u and build comfort remember be true to yourself and be who u are if you like hardcore rap don't post justin bieber videos cuz u think it will get u girls it will look wierd.
9. Be coherent, with everything especially with clothing someone said to me wear something that represents generally copy the music you listen to you if you like rap and are into that culture then wear a cap and wateva it is who you are and you have a reason to be wearing it.
10. Remember to enjoy yourself girls aren't everything you aren't in college for very long, also don't put all your focus on pick up think about your education to it is more important. Also if you are slightly overweight, or shy or nervous around girls try to change that, be who you want to be, be who you dream about being nothing can stop you from being who you want to be and if you want it bad enough noone can stop you from being that person.
Thankz for reading if u need any help just ask, if you think anything can be added plz post, if you think i'm wrong post y and say wat u wud do instead, i am no master so your points cud help me and others so plz share. This forum is to develop ideas and help each other become better we all have room for improvement. Once again thank you for reading.

Last edited by Pua-novice-to-master on Mon May 21, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

WOW that is pretty long :D just carried on writing getting my thoughts across LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good post, and yes long! I want to point out that in your point #1 you said get in with the "Cool" group! I disagree...What you need to do is be the "Cool" dude in whatever group you are in!!! All groups have their fair share of HB's and to pull them you need to be "The Man" in your social circle...Good post otherwise!

Peace...

You need to stop bending over and letting her ass fuck your brain! - Heywood

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Totally agree with you there but if your cool then ur group is cool so your group is the cool group, but being the man is really the whole point of it all so u are the leader of ur pact, thanks for your reply though it feels nice when someone appreciates wat u do thanks for that :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like it very nicely put. On the layout: if it's a long post, use empty lines f.e. after every point/parahraph, makes it easier to follow. Maybe even modify now.

3,4,5 are pretty up to the point, cocky/funny and push-pull are great also kino works wonders. I don't get all this 'being popular/cool' kind of thing, maybe because in my town all colledge students go to bars and meet up there, i just have a group of friends i hang out with and sarge on people i don't know because i'm gonna meet new people anyway while sarging/opening sets of people.

About clothing and alpha male. NOT just colledge, you have to dress well and be alpha ALL the time no matter what you do or how old you are. I usually go for a nice shirt/suit formal style because i personally don't believe that a hoodie/baggy jeans or 80style tshirt is gonna make a great first impression or get you anywhere.

Lastly, having a bunch of friends in college is excellent and gets you into new social circles but you're still the one that has to perfect your game. College just creates a magnifcent stage for it. Dress well, be alpha and respectful and have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you said 'girls arent everything'
you may be right. i spent almost 2 years now trying this pick up thing on the campus and ive just been plagued by so many fears and doubts like fear of being recognized or being talked of as that pick up guy or just rejection that i have only approached several girls and of those that i directly approached they rejected me. in that time, my grades dropped a lot because this was what i focused on. you may be right. i guess I'll try and balance both

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is useless. You didn't mention any of the critical points. Imagine you are a completely new guy and you know no one in college. How do you go about putting yourself in a social circle, not only that but becoming the ALPHA male. It's ridiculously hard. Do you realise that even if you are handsome with a 6-pack people will not approach you because there are many guys like that in college. They will simply continue on in their own little worlds. Useless post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good post, and yes long! I want to point out that in your point #1 you said get in with the "Cool" group! I disagree...What you need to do is be the "Cool" dude in whatever group you are in!!! All groups have their fair share of HB's and to pull them you need to be "The Man" in your social circle...Good post otherwise!

Peace...
i totally agree with that..i am in collage and i have 2-3 groubs of friends and i am the cool guy in that groubs...that is the point here...each groub you are in you should be the coolest there..dont accept to be a beta male

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is useless. You didn't mention any of the critical points. Imagine you are a completely new guy and you know no one in college. How do you go about putting yourself in a social circle, not only that but becoming the ALPHA male. It's ridiculously hard. Do you realise that even if you are handsome with a 6-pack people will not approach you because there are many guys like that in college. They will simply continue on in their own little worlds. Useless post.
I'll be assuming you're talking from experience. Since it seems like a boring cry because girls aren't flocking around you even though you work out. Pick up isn't only about how you look, you don't become an alpha male because you are handsome or have a six pack, especially not if it's not even rare. You become alpha by showing there's more to you than just looks, you ARE somebody.

If you know how to talk to people, getting in a social circle is easy as hell, if you are remotely likeable. If you're the only new guy, you should get a huge amount of interest from pretty much everyone, how you choose to use that time is on you. If you make a good impression, great. Bad impression? Not so much.

His post is informative and plausible, just because you fail to do it, doesn't mean it's a useless post.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
8. Social networking, this is a MASSIVE part of college game alot of girls will see ur profile and add u (or u can add them works both ways) if u are interesting and post cool stuff e.g. pictures of u hanging out with friends doing something cool. Plus people will see what u like, music etc. this can help them relate to u and build comfort remember be true to yourself and be who u are if you like hardcore rap don't post justin bieber videos cuz u think it will get u girls it will look wierd.
well this is where i disagree. you shouldnt be adding the girls on fb , you need to w8 for them to add you. this is how you stay a challenge. and as pictures goes , dont be the guy with 250 pictures and 20 albums on your fb profile. keep 30 pics max , and dont make any heartbreaking/ heartwarming status posts on your fb. just play it simple and cool , this will keep a veil of mystery around you and girls will , instead of checking everything you are on your fb profile , ask you all of thsoe questions.

otherwise a good post :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like to friendzone hot girls :D It's good to be friends with them. Pays dividends and rewards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: roywang717@gmail.com
Good!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To attract hot girls you need a lot of time, especially when you are a regular guy. You must always improve yourself to have opportunities, you need to spend your time on dates, etc. I always buy college essays here https://essayyoda.com/buy-college-essays/ to get more free time for getting girls. Even if you have a looks and confidence from start I advise you to don't waste your time monotonous tasks and assign them to professionals, who are doing their work fast and qualitatively.