Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA gold. Thanks guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
what if you're in a relationship and someone uses this technique against you? i'm not in a relationship myself but i'm curious as to how you should deal with this if you suspect or know that someone is using this technique while talking to your girlfriend.
yeah, this technique is fucking deadly. i have used it before but never fully understood a defense against it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

also, i have a solution for the whole "you have to be as good of a guy as you are building him up to be. otherwise, your fucked."

this straw man technique is very effective when you build him up in an "all around phenomenal guy" sense, and even more effective when you know details for the destruction as stated before (brings flowers, great in bed, etc) however...

the creation of an "ideal man" that the bf couldnt possibly be also fucks you because you couldnt be this man either, and she probably can tell. even if your a fucking pro, every woman has their ideal man, and she will start looking for your imperfections with this broad approach

As stated by previous posters, a detailed approach is even more effective because it will directly highlight his negative qualities.

now the solution... find details about his bf abilities that you know are some of the best aspects of your game, then highlight them. This way, the highlighted factor is something that you know you dont have a problem with and easily live up to. Even if he is average at this particular quality, your fucking outstanding in it, and this becomes a generalization of you.

(next part is for those of you in school) You can also play the other end of this if you are looking for a relationship and you are playing it more slowly so you arent directly seen as a home wrecker. If there is something you know he isnt good with, be fucking great at it, and make sure she sees or heres about. this makes your involvement in the negative aspect (breaking the relationship up) even more minimal, and simultaneously makes you an obvious trade up for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
PUA gold. Thanks guys!
+1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If only I had found PUA sooner. The things listed here are excactly what my wife was coming home saying before she left me. "Why don't you flirt with me anymore" "You never give me compliments" "I should be treated like a princess" "I do everything for you" We were close for 5 years, lived together a further 5 then was married for 3 weeks!
I seriously need some tecniques! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Used this shit on two girls and didn't get insta k-closes but left them with an obvious different opinion of me. Both of them told me in about the same way that 'if something goes wrong with my bf, you'll be the first to know....' Both girls had gone out with me without their respective bfs' knowledge and had GREAT times. Lots of flirting, strawman, and at the end, I would be straight and say something like 'Listen, I find you incredibly attractive. Your boyfriend should be careful, but I'm sure he treats you great.'

I feel like a fuckin spider, just waiting. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow this looks very interesting. Just a couple questions. when you've previously done this has the extreme degree you have taken your statements to ever been interpreted as sarcasm? (which I assume would make you look like you are taking rejection badly or just being an asshole therefore be detrimental to your game) also how do you follow up the statements?

sorry if this is expressed badly :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You ever done this while the boyfriend was there?

A friend of mine did something similar at a party, but he didn't build a straw man, he just jokingly insulted the boyfriend by talking to the girl when the boyfriend was out of earshot. The boyfriend was really clingy, and every time she wasn't around, he would go looking for her in the middle of the party. My friend would whisper to the girl "where's your puppy dog?" "oh there he is, wagging his tail" etc etc. I couldn't hear their conversation, but that's what my friend claimed to say, he might have built a straw man at first by saying things like "oh how cute is that he just can't be apart from you."

Eventually she drove her boyfriend home, dumped him, and returned to the party. I know this for a fact because I watched her come back without him, and her phone was blowing up for the rest of the night while she ignored it and took an interest in my friend.

He had an advantage though, he had fucked the girl nearly a year earlier when she was having a break with the same boyfriend.

It seems similar to cockblocks that say things like "oh you two are in looooove" or "so are you two boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" to which the girl you're trying to game responds "no." I can ignore cockblocks like this, but when I was younger and less experienced I would get flustered. Children will do this to tease their peers.

So the question is, you think you could build a straw man out of the boyfriend and the relationship while he stands there and watches? He really has no reason to be upset because you're only complimenting him, not realizing the mindfuck going on his girlfriends head.

If anyone has done this, how bad did things turn when she started attacking the straw man, if she ever did in front of her boyfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

friends, romans, PUA experts, I need a few good but less corny strawman ideas for a girl who is very smart. she would see through most of the ones I have read and the rest sound a bit lame if I said to her.

need some help here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This thread is amazing.
I met a lovely polish waitress in restaurant and started talking very well and had many connection (im French and we are both living abroad in uk). I could have though she was just doing her job and being nice but she was actually stopping to my table to talk every time she was free. I went there a couple of time again and we re still talking well. The hic is I discovered she was married, though she apparently don't wear ring. She also told me she moved to England to follow him but was unhappy in this country. Might be wrong but I see that's something to dig here.

I was planning to go to restaurant again tomorrow, and now thanks to straw man, I have an approach. So a great Merci! I'll let you know how it went if ppl are interested

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

some girls are actually in a relationship and they sleep around. those are the ones you wanna use this technique on.
i know two girls that slept with me and my friend when they had a relationship that they said he was a quality guy.
I call them, desperate sluts.

Take a quick Look !

www.youtube.com/allenkvmusic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this is brilliant, i cant wait to try this shit out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What about when they actively complain about their boyfriend to you? (I happen to know of the guy, he's a real scumbag)

"If you get tangled up, just tango on."--Al Pacino, Scent of a Woman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Tried this on a girl a couple of times, didnt seem to work. She just went on how no-one can be perfect and that he is only a guy and she understands that he cant do everything as she wants him to. I was like girl you are just too wise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've actually done this too just never noticed it until now.
Most recent scenario:

Me: wow he sounds like a great guy hes older than you, loves you, doesn't cheat on you...
(notice how i speak about very basic things that every freaking guy can qualify for)
Her: yeah hes okay
(OKAY? just pick her words one by one at this point)
Me: Yeah right ! i mean if hes with you he has to be better than okay.
Her: he has his flaws...
(sometimes you need to spoon feed the b*tch with the question)
Me: eh...not everybody's perfect, i mean im only one of a kind, what can i say...
(joke to lighten up the conversation)
Her: haha oh yeah why do you say that?

-now you can also talk about yourself and indirectly she will compare you to her boyfriend degrading him