Telling a girl you want to fuck her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ask if she wants to go to your place to play chutes and ladders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Haha Anyone got a problem with her being 17?
that's exactly what i was thinking..

maybe its legal wherever you are. any girl under the age of 18 in the US (if you are 18+) is a no no
actually united state law states "statutory rape law" that all contact is ok between the ages of 16 and 24. not saying its moral. but as long as hes between that age group then hes golden hes probably like 18 anyways. so no worries there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

half your age + 7 rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i'd just flop it out and usually the girl knows what to do straight away.

but if u want to work to f-close without saying "i want to fuck you" you gotta work slow and its all actions.

when u hook up making out and stuff. build sexual tension, kiss her neck around her, make a lot of soft touches with your hands around her. then after some make out stuff you work your way to her breats. smack em around or something do w.e u think is good.
then take her shirt off if she accepts that, then u got positive signs. when her shirts off yours comes off right away. then her bra.
keep makin out, kiss her around her chest, breats, work around play around with those.
then if the girl wants to go in usually she'd unzip your pants and play around with you. but if she might be a little shy or something, then u do the honours and unzip hers and give her some finger action.

usually from that point everything comes off and u either end up getting/giving oral. or u get right to the f-close. OR YOU GET BOTH! thats a great success.

dont make it to obvious that u just want to score. make it seem all perfect for her to realize this would be the perfect time to get some bang on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 am 
Dedicated Member

If she's hot and popular at 17, 80% chance that she isn't a virgin, and approximatley 30% chance she's into "quickies".

If you're pretty sure she's a virgin, are you sure you want to take her virginity away after a drunk night? (she might regret it very much, and the rule is: "leave her better then you found her")

btw, saying "i want to fuck you", seems to me only doable to girls who are in the "one-night-stand phase" of their live. at 17, one night stands make you a slut,thus she will also not be very experienced (so it would be her first one night stand). girls at that age want attention, not just sex and horny guys. if you tell her 'i want to fuck you', you have the chance that you turn her off and/or make her laugh.

there's a difference saying it to a 17 old girl and a 24 old girl.

Reminds of Cayun's interview btw, he tells girls that too when he's going direct.

succes man

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Joey OP... did you do it? Did it work?

I was seeing an 18 year old virgin about 2 months ago. This was before I came across PUA and stuff. Made out a bunch of times, she liked to talk about sex and use innuendos and stuff, massive flirt etc etc. Everything was going great. Got her home and hit LMR just when I got to taking off her panties. I relaxed and let it go that night.

Over the next week the frustration built but she was busy and couldn't come round (or whatever). I got needy and basically told her I wanted to fuck her.

The result: Let's Just Be Friends.

I replied with 'no, i don't want to be just friends, lets have fun'

I never heard from her again...

The moral of the story- confrontation and pressure is not recommended, especially for a girl's first time.

Find smarter ways to get what you want that make her feel good about herself, rather than pressured or guilty. Make her feel special and she'll come back wanting more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hi guys

I am relatively new here so im trying to get an idea from all you "experts"

I am working with this girl at work. the tension is immense - nine months now and yes she likes me and i like her - the only thing that has stopped it thus far is that she has a boyfriend.

Now I wouldnt normally go for it as she has a boyfriend but she likes me and i like her and, as mentioned before, the tension is high.

We are meeting for drinks on thursday and I was going to escalate the conversation to not only "what I wanna do to her" but also "what she does to me" - those exact words. would that be ok? ill say stuff like that when I look at her she gets me excited and from the moment i saw her i just wanna give her the time of her life etc.

I was also going to be a bit crude but romantic also - "kiss every single part of her body, lick every inch, taste her, kiss her right now and finish off with a "i bet you are so excited right now and the question is not whether we kiss but whether you will kiss me before i kiss you"

not sure if that will work - but its do or die. Cos I wanna fuck her to the hilt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi guys

I am working with this girl at work. the tension is immense - nine months now and yes she likes me and i like her - the only thing that has stopped it thus far is that she has a boyfriend.

Now I wouldnt normally go for it as she has a boyfriend but she likes me and i like her and, as mentioned before, the tension is high.

We are meeting for drinks on thursday and I was going to escalate the conversation to not only "what I wanna do to her" but also "what she does to me" - those exact words. would that be ok? ill say stuff like that when I look at her she gets me excited and from the moment i saw her i just wanna give her the time of her life etc.

I was also going to be a bit crude but romantic also - "kiss every single part of her body, lick every inch, taste her, kiss her right now and finish off with a "i bet you are so excited right now and the question is not whether we kiss but whether you will kiss me before i kiss you"

not sure if that will work - but its do or die. Cos I wanna fuck her to the hilt.

do u just want to fuck the girl? or date her...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Hi guys

do u just want to fuck the girl? or date her...?

Ideally? date her but thats because I have gotten to know her. I want to date and fuck her now.

But for the first few months all I wanted to do was to fuck her brains out.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is associate staggering, splendid, and has nice behavior, all arid ready and approach being a star. I evermore dress rigorously and richly to handle at no matter time. We have a broad range of top class female models for you. https://bit.ly/2HqwD7S https://bit.ly/2HRFalb https://bit.ly/2rnUUCi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't ever verbalize it, dude. Girls aren't stupid. They know what you want.

You need to learn how to fuck a girl. Escalate slowly, and be sure to look for any indicators of disinterest, like if she backs up, tenses up, etc.

Look for IOI's as well to confirm she's attracted, such as playing with her hair, kissing you back, looking at your lips, etc.