Help on a possible great peacock idea

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hi crew im asking for some advice on a peacock idea, yes i should field test it to see how it goes but i do both n post here as well but i think if it works it might help some ppl 2.

i feel like my peacocking is coming along nicely.

i dress smart casual, vest t shirt, great watch, a coral wood bangle thing (thx mum, need cools shoes2 but i need something around my neck, it seems that there is something missing to make it a complete look. i want something that matches me ( i see alot of guys with glow sticks or other lame shit when it doesnt even match them. ) i don't want to go crazy like mystery because im not crazy like him, he can wear that far out stuff cuz he is far out.

anyways i had this for an original idea, I'm going to buy an ordinary key, like the kind u open ur house door with. and hang it round my neck like a dog tag.

im posting it here becasue i will work it into my routines ect. i think girls will be liek what is that for, and then i can just say what ever fits. eg its the key to unlock the slaves i have trapped in my basement, or its the key to my heart and give it to them as an ioi anchor ect

edit. if not a key then what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Honestly, i think it sounds good. You will garunteed get lots of hooks on that, id make it a big old key - make sure you dont tie it round your neck with a bit of string please lol.

The key to your heart? Cheesy, try hard and pathetic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh yeah great idea mate. Also a good conversation maker. Like "Whats that key to?" and you can reply something silly cocky like "It's the key to the White House actually."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This does work; I have a friend who uses this as a peacocking prop and gets asked about it all the time. His usual response of "It's the key to unlocking people's souls," is usually met with "You're supposed to say it's the key to your heart,"

I like the whitehouse idea.

Alternatively, look confusedly at the key for a few moments and then go "Huh... that's interesting. I have a key."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok i have been thinking about this and ive come up with an awesome dhv story to go with it.

i going to spew some story about how this key was passed on to you by some girl in some place who had it passed on to her fomr some 1 else. something about when u spend a nght with some 1 and its been the best night of ur life then u r to pass this key on, ill say things like

"can u imagine the ammount of passin held up in this key ect." ill ask them to hold it and think about the most amazing night of their life ect."

obviously ill use this as a conversation piece and wont say this straight away- only if ive already opened and started attrection.

if they come up ask about it ill just say some white house line or something

but seen as i live in AUS ill have to same something else

so yeah im thinking about this key being like a physical example of a dhv.
sorry for the rushed post i got to run to work
laters crew

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A friend of mine had a massive key that had 21 on it. He was wearing that for a little while. He made it work for him pretty damn well. That key got stuck in some interesting places.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:45 am 
Married Moderator

I love your latest idea Game L-over!!
This is the one you should use for the key routine!

If you are thinking about ways to peacock, read my post "Use your peacocking to build trust!" in the body language, voice and dress section!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That key bit is a great idea, as a girl I think that if you're gaming her well enough she's going to want to grab it and use it as an excuse for kino.

I like the idea of saying it's the key to your slaves in the basement, and if she keeps asking you for the real answer you could act coy and tell her the dhv story of the best night ever. Sounds like a plan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

already been done. one of my friends also wears a clock around his neck sometimes also

Post subject: rubix
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You can buy rubix cubes that hang around ur neck and they work great!