how to stop being the funny guy and get more serious. tips?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

guys i need some help please!
I'm good at approaching girls at bars or clubs and start a conversation with them. i do it very easily and because i'm constantly laughing with them, smiling a lot, and not taking anything too serious so i can hold a conversation for a few minutes.
i'm constantly cynical with the girls i speak with and i just talk a lot of nonsense to entertain them and my self... the problem is that i don't know how to be serious so i never succeed with taking it to the next step. i'm just talking with the girls, laughing with them for a while and just making fun of them in a nice way and thats it! it drives me crazy because every time i talk to a girl i feel like the guy that is just here for the fun but it's not true because i also want to kiss them or take them to my apartment.
i think i'm afraid that if i'll be serious with girls they would just lose interest so i keep playing the role of the funny nice guy without going to the next stage of being a bit more serious and mature..
does anyone here have any tip for me on how to stop being such a funny guy and start being a bit more mature?
i go out with a friend of mine and he's just talking with girls without trying to make them laugh and it works for him because they take him seriously. how can i also talk with girls so they will take me seriously?

english is not my native language so excuse me if there was anything that is not understood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

I think you should try a little both of serious and funny at the time. For one...you honestly have nothing to lose. Practice different funny or serious routines methods, push as many button as you can to see how attractive or not attractive it is to the girl your gaming. I mean the only thing she can say is what...? No?

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i dont think so what you did...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

One thing that's key in approach that I use as a rule for myself that not only directs things straight to seduction, but also keeps you from wasting your time is a pearl from an old Pimp in the 30's from Indiana who noted the way you approach is the way you end with a gal.

You start friendly and fun, you can't turn the tables to sexual approach as smoothly. Bring hints of a seductive nature early on in your pattern, if there aren't IOIs, move on.

Don't be overly sexual but don't make a clown of yourself either. Good luck

-HAREM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

escalate...

You don't have to be dead serious with people. If you're making women laugh that's actually better than being all serious. All you have to do is let the person know you're romantically interested. And they will accept or reject. But if they are talking/engaging with you, making good eye contact with you, allowing you to touch them... etc. You just keep going. Not rocket surgery..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Them believes altogether best suited. Every one of lesser areas ended up being built by lots of track record instruction. I like the necessary paperwork a good deal. Capital Gains Tax Advice London

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'd like this content content articles, Help to make valued, I'd choose a lot more data by using this, great deal of thought is particularly appealing., Bless a person created for composing. Baby Gift Portal