At a Genuine Loss for Words

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been in the pick up community for over a year and a half now. I have learned much about the nature of women through my reading of 'pua literature' and through my actual application of pua concepts in the real world. Before pua, I was awful with women. I have come a long way, but at the same time, I haven't. Allow me to explain...

I've always been a pretty good looking guy. Women consistently call me an 8, sometimes, even a 10. The problem was with my social standing, my confidence, and my ability to simply talk to a girl.

Since my chode days, I have cultivated a social network. I don't have a HUGE friend base, but I have friends. I have cultivated a lot of confidence. I look back at my younger days and I realize just how insecure and needy I was. I look at myself in the mirror today and I am proud to see the secure, level-headed, ambitious guy before me.

I have cultivated a considerable amount of experience with the ladies. Not just on dating sites like Tinder, but in the real world. I usually game during the day. I have gotten pretty damn good at initiating the conversation with her. I have conquered approach anxiety. Seriously. I feel no nervous giddiness (like I used to) when I see a pretty girl walking and I often initiate a conversation very easily. I speak slow, calm, deep, and when I ask for her number I usually get her digits. I get a girls number far more often than I don't.

Despite this tremendous progress that would typically constitute as BOOM BOOM POW PUA MASTER PUSSY LAYER BODDABING BOOM, I still have only pulled two girls. Two girls who I would never date. Solid 5's at best. And I only pulled these girls from dating apps. I haven't even gotten a fucking day 2 with a girl who I met irl.

I have learned to never take it personally when getting rejected by a girl, because as a guy, that's the name of the game; rejection. But fuck me. This is ridiculous. I have approached an assload of women. A lot. I may get numbers regularly, but shortly after that they always stop texting me or invent an imaginary boyfriend. Honestly, it's starting to piss me off a bit.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. I avoid needy behavior like the plague, I *try* to set up low pressure hangout sessions with these girls (for subtlety), I flirt well, I know how to physically escalate. But goshmutherheckindarnit, I still don't pull. I can't even get them to invest in a day 2.

What am I doing wrong? Is pua bullshit? Why is this so hard for me? Why in the everliving fuck do they stop texting me back, when I know that they were interested and I haven't given them a reason to not be interested. I'd appreciate the hell out of someone who can give it to me straight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have been in the pick up community for over a year and a half now. I have learned much about the nature of women through my reading of 'pua literature' and through my actual application of pua concepts in the real world.

You should be spending twice as much time in the gym, and on your diet as you do reading PUA literature.

Quote:
Despite this tremendous progress that would typically constitute as BOOM BOOM POW PUA MASTER PUSSY LAYER BODDABING BOOM, I still have only pulled two girls. Two girls who I would never date. Solid 5's at best. And I only pulled these girls from dating apps. I haven't even gotten a fucking day 2 with a girl who I met irl.
Sounds like a communication issue, perhaps combined with a physicality issue.

Quote:
I have approached an assload of women. A lot. I may get numbers regularly, but shortly after that they always stop texting me or invent an imaginary boyfriend. Honestly, it's starting to piss me off a bit.
And you can bet they pick up on this. this is not a chill, or fun attitude. Game should never piss you off. It should be fun. And if it's not working, you're doing something wrong. I'd bet one of the things is letting the rejection show up in your demeanor.

Quote:
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. I avoid needy behavior like the plague, I *try* to set up low pressure hangout sessions with these girls (for subtlety), I flirt well, I know how to physically escalate. But goshmutherheckindarnit, I still don't pull. I can't even get them to invest in a day 2.

How are your clothes?

Quote:
Why in the everliving fuck do they stop texting me back, when I know that they were interested and I haven't given them a reason to not be interested.
You should post your text conversations. I'm also betting you're over texting, and/or being awkward in text. This is why I preach honesty and congruency. You don't want to play fucking text tennis with women, you want them at your place. so get to the point and go for the invite right away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Not going to the gym enough is definitely not my problem lol. I'm pretty muscular and I have a nice body. My clothes are fine. I wear nice jeans and fitting shirts regularly.

And about texting. I used to have a problem with overtexting as I am naturally a bit wordy. But I have learned to manage it well. I don't like to spend too much time texting either. Whenever I text a girl, I am typically pushing for a meetup. For some weird ass reason they just go cold at this point... I have come to an understanding that texting a girl just for the sake of texting her can come across as needy, so i don't do it.

There's no way for women to pick up on me getting pissed off about past rejections because I have only realized this and become agitated today. Before now, I didn't give two shits.

It could be a communication issue? But fuck me I have no goddamn clue what it is. I've had girls overtly state that they think I'm "very confident" on a few occasions. I KNOW that girls think I'm attractive. I KNOW this. But for some fucking reason, I cannot pull for the life of me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Sounds like bad text game.

Please post your last, full text conversation from a girl who ghosted you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What about night game?

Its a hell of a lot easier when they are drinking and less guarded to build attraction. Do you approach at clubs or bars?

I used to work a bit of daygame but it wouldn't lead anywhere. I do well at night time tho.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You didn't mention anything about building that emotional connection or having fun so I am thinking that is your problem. Just talking to some random guy for a few minutes doesn't mean squat. Yes, you may seem confident and etc but there are lots of guys like that. Confidence, dominance and etc are just the basic foundations of seduction. The emotional part is the actual seduction.

Girls don't just jump into bed with just anyone - they're picky. There are basically 3 types of guys they will bed.

Fun loser badass who has no standards but will bed anyone - guys like this are very emotionally available but also irresponsible af. It's hard to fake this if you're not like this already. Guys like Casanova and Don Juan are actually in this category.

Popular Chad - it's all about VISIBLE popularity here plus confidence and fun. The problem with this is that popularity doesn't mean as much when you are hitting on strangers and it's hard to be visibly popular in a bar full of strangers.

Good guy - adequately good looking and popular but not exceptional. You gotta fulfill her romantic fairy tale fantasies with this. This is actually the most common route by far.

Also, if you are just way higher SMV, you can get the girl which is what you did the two times before. I don't consider this to be a category by itself though.

Most of PUA is geared towards being the fun loser badass. The key to this approach is emotional stimulation.

Now we get to your question - "is pua bullshit?". Yes and no. PUA is correct but it WAY over states how much of the puzzle it's got solved. PUA presents itself as the complete solution but they only have half the puzzle figured out at best. This is still way better than the false beliefs held by society at large though. The problem is, in the book by Neil Strauss, Mystery himself said that the real battle is in the rapport stage. However, he doesn't explain what to do at the rapport stage! Neither does anyone else really. It's commonly known that you have to stimulate her emotions and build a wide and deep connection rapport but that's a real challenge! I don't think anyone has ever really cracked the code for that issue and that issue is at the heart of seduction.

I can't really help you a lot with the emotional aspect since everything I've tried there has never really worked. However, I will tell you this much which I know -
Feel your own emotions as strongly as you can and don't be afraid to have an expressive face and especially expressive eyes. Eye contact is critical here. Forget about the "strong silent macho" type and don't emulate that. (The problem with this technique is that if you're not an emotional kinda guy, you're screwed).

Next, it's critical to understand that the game is supposed to be a game and not a direct route to sex. You have to play pull/push, cat and mouse, with her. Go two step forwards with rapport and then go one step back by breaking rapport.

Also, don't forget about kino. Kino get's sex on her mind. That's just how women are programmed. Any sort of sexuality they witness arouses them. Kino is just the first step of that. The next step is actually talking about sex with her without sounding thirsty but that's tough.