Messed it up by calling her a liar

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i have been talking with this girl I met on Tinder, & was chatting with her on SPAM for the last month. We talked through the night, sometimes fell asleep while on call.

Finally, took her out on a date yesterday. I live in Bangladesh, & the culture here doesn't encourage any physical advances on the first date. But we had a good laugh, & i dropped her home. She texted me later, & told me that she had a good time.

However, later that night, i texted her a few times, no response. Then called her, she was on other call. Finally after an hour or so, the call connected. By that time, she had already received more than 10 missed calls from me. After she picked up after multiple attempts of me calling her, i asked her whay she was doing. She said she fell asleep while she was on call with her aunt. I said her that she was lying, after which she got furious & said she was disappointed with me.

She has gone cold since, & not replying to texts, let alone calls.
What should be my next step. I know i have killed all attraction, but is there any way to reverse this?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So i have been talking with this girl I met on Tinder, & was chatting with her on SPAM for the last month. We talked through the night, sometimes fell asleep while on call.

Finally, took her out on a date yesterday. I live in Bangladesh, & the culture here doesn't encourage any physical advances on the first date. But we had a good laugh, & i dropped her home. She texted me later, & told me that she had a good time.

However, later that night, i texted her a few times, no response. Then called her, she was on other call. Finally after an hour or so, the call connected. By that time, she had already received more than 10 missed calls from me. After she picked up after multiple attempts of me calling her, i asked her whay she was doing. She said she fell asleep while she was on call with her aunt. I said her that she was lying, after which she got furious & said she was disappointed with me.

What should be my next step. I know i have killed all attraction, but is there any way to reverse this?
FFS Man, you should have gone off and done some guy stuff and waited for her to text you. She does have a life, she may well have been talking to aunt, and calling her a liar was not doing you, or her, any favours.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

FFS Man, you should have gone off and done some guy stuff and waited for her to text you. She does have a life, she may well have been talking to aunt, and calling her a liar was not doing you, or her, any favours.
Update: She now texts back, but one or two words, to which i don't find any reply. Should i be replying to those texts, or ignore them altogether?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Update: She now texts back, but one or two words, to which i don't find any reply. Should i be replying to those texts, or ignore them altogether?

Ignore her, make her wonder what your doing, who you are seeing, and whose bed your in tonight. See what reaction you get after 2 days of that

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ignore her, make her wonder what your doing, who you are seeing, and whose bed your in tonight. See what reaction you get after 2 days of that
Is ignoring a good idea? Kinda feel that she will go all silent, & won't really reach out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is ignoring a good idea? Kinda feel that she will go all silent, & won't really reach out.

Keep thinking that and you are a pussy. Ignore her, let her stew for a while, build doubt in her mind, also, start flirting with other cute girls. This one might be cute, but there are always cuter ones around the corner.. always.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You were right, after two days she did reach out to me. She sent a 'Hey', i didnt reply. Then she kept sending 'hey' multiple times. What would be a good next move from my side, any suggestions?

I replied with 'hey, whatsup', to which she asked where I have been. I casually brushed it off by saying "Been here all along". Now she is cold again. Ridiculous. :|

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You were right, after two days she did reach out to me. She sent a 'Hey', i didnt reply. Then she kept sending 'hey' multiple times. What would be a good next move from my side, any suggestions?

I replied with 'hey, whatsup', to which she asked where I have been. I casually brushed it off by saying "Been here all along". Now she is cold again. Ridiculous. :|

probably the wrong reply, you want to build intrigue, you want her to think fuck if I dont do something I am going to lose this guy

I would have been said I was busy
she will want to know with what, I would be vague, stuff
or nothing important, or the worst one, nothing worth discussing.

Next move, carry on, she has to do the work, you are a magnificent male, you are the prize, not her. She needs to work on getting YOU back