Help me out with this situation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like this girl she's in my A-level maths class and she's really good looking and I have a crush on her. I've spoken to her only a few times we've got similar taste in music and I've made jokes to make her laugh. We've never spoken 1 on 1 in real life always in a group. I want to get to know her better but without her finding out that I like her and find out if there is a chance of her liking me. Can you give me tips on how to deal with this situation. We are both 16.

Don't suggest the revise together because our free periods are completely different and also she may catch on because I'm the 2nd best in the class for maths so she might think why would he be asking to revise together.

For non UK people A-levels are something 16-18 year olds normally do. It is compulsory education where you do 3 or 4 subjects and do 5 hours of them each week in school over 2 years. You must do this to go to uni.

Thanks for the help guys.

Also if I posted to the wrong forum please tell me the correct one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Isolate. Bring in some music you think she would like and hasn't heard before and tell her when your group is breaking off you want to show her it. Talk about the music a little more then invite her out to a concert where that type of music is playing.

Why do you care if she knows you like her? Show intent.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Isolate. Bring in some music you think she would like and hasn't heard before and tell her when your group is breaking off you want to show her it. Talk about the music a little more then invite her out to a concert where that type of music is playing.

Why do you care if she knows you like her? Show intent.
That's smart I would invite her to a concert but we both like american rap which rarely comes to the UK mainly in the summer. I'll try and talk to her about music and I should show intent.