The girl you can't fuck up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Like you meet girls along your life that you talk to , try to numberclose , set up on a date ..whatever you're atracted and that's that ...Some girls from the very first second you just want ... you really really want ... I could name just 4 girls I really really wanted ... They're the girls you never forget for whatever reason . Well I met a girl like that but she's hot so everyone wants her .. and well I have this feeling I'll fuck up ( My sticking points are I am weird , I am awkward , sometimes I don't give a girl space ) So I haven't really showed interest yet but I have made myself present in her world ... any innergame advice or gameplan or anything would be good . I need a quick guide , something to set me on the right track , I don't know .. I soo don't to fuck this up that I am posting this ...so I don't ..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

They have an asshole and a peeing device just like you do. They're human. Convince yourself that you don't care about the outcome because the moment you do she'll smell that and it will make your journey a lot more difficult. They pick up subconsciously that you are not putting them on a pedestal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Kept playing it cool until I met her at a club .... that's when you really know if she's down or not turns out she isn't and she likes a tall friend she met at my place ...Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pickup if the tall guy always has the advantage ..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the rich guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the funny guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the confident guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the bad boy have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the hot guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the white guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the smart guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the jacked guys have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the jocks have the advantage.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of pick up when all the doctors have the advantage.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There are people in the comments section of Cupid Shmupid's old Youtube videos saying essentially "I wish I was vertically challenged with a quick wit like you."

I once observed a dwarf essentially transition two cute girls at the same time to a quasi instant date at an art festival.

A lot comes down to vibe and confidence/calibrated entitlement.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:25 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Like you meet girls along your life that you talk to , try to numberclose , set up on a date ..whatever you're atracted and that's that ...Some girls from the very first second you just want ... you really really want ... I could name just 4 girls I really really wanted ... They're the girls you never forget for whatever reason . Well I met a girl like that but she's hot so everyone wants her .. and well I have this feeling I'll fuck up ( My sticking points are I am weird , I am awkward , sometimes I don't give a girl space ) So I haven't really showed interest yet but I have made myself present in her world ... any innergame advice or gameplan or anything would be good . I need a quick guide , something to set me on the right track , I don't know .. I soo don't to fuck this up that I am posting this ...so I don't ..

There's no fucking shortcut or quick guide. There is NO way to guarantee that you will get every girl you want. But there's LOTS of helpful information on this forum if you take the time to read and put into practice.

But if you're going to be a chode and look for only a quick fix then you will be wasting your time. As well as that of others on the forum.