"It never clicked "

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Re: "It never clicked "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Do you believe being congruent with you were thinking links up with the playful honesty the other users mentioned ?

Yes, absolutely.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
No man it's just that I go on a date for a typical reason meaning that I want her , I'd like to spend more time with her and hopefully when I am free on a Saturday night I can call her up and spend romantic and intimate time with her or just lay back and watch tv .
Now we're getting somewhere. So when you go on a date, what do you do to express that you want to have romantic and intimate time with her?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Usually I wouldn't think about it this way , I'd usually invite her out for dinner to check if she's worth the company or worth the intimacy in the first place , It usually ends up with me or her noticing it isn't going to work out (if I think it won't work out it's either because she's not pretty enough , too childish or just plain boring . I don't know why this keeps happening I could say I am not finding the right girl , I could say I am being too picky ,or it could be the interaction in itself is waay too boring and maybe the girl is fun ...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Usually I wouldn't think about it this way , I'd usually invite her out for dinner to check if she's worth the company or worth the intimacy in the first place , It usually ends up with me or her noticing it isn't going to work out (if I think it won't work out it's either because she's not pretty enough , too childish or just plain boring . I don't know why this keeps happening I could say I am not finding the right girl , I could say I am being too picky ,or it could be the interaction in itself is waay too boring and maybe the girl is fun ...
This response doesn't match your original post. It's women telling you that it never clicked and that would lead me to assume that you wanted things to work with the women making this statement.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

True , because the last girl who told me it didn't click didn't even make it to the first date ....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
True , because the last girl who told me it didn't click didn't even make it to the first date ....
Is this how it normally works or do you usually get to the date. Accurate information helps us help you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Stop doing dinner dates. Too much, too soon.

Like you said, you want to see if they are worth the time, so ask them out for a drink instead.

As far as girls not making it to the first date, flakes happen even to the best of them. However, if you're getting a flake rate over 50%, you're either contacting them too much, or talking them out of it somehow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Usually it's both . I've had girls who lost interest before , I've had girls who lost interest after and I usually lose interest after ( when girls lose interest it's a " it didn't click )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd say you're at the point where you need to worry less about a woman being a 9/10, and where you should start accruing experience overall. Because once the 9's and 10's start showing up, you won't be able to keep them if you're not on your "A" game in the bedroom or on the dates.

Line up drink dates with women you don't think are smoking hot, but are "okay", and apply the things in this thread and the forum (Read R.C.'s recent post about "how to keep a girlfriend" and apply that to seduction/early stages a well). Learn how to make them orgasm on the regular, and practice being the fun, chill guy. As you start to get better, you'll do better overall and reduce flakes.

This is a process.

first, create successful dates that conclude in successful seduction. The woman does not matter at this point. As this proceeds, you'll create some abundance for yourself, and it will have a great snowball effect towards the 9's and 10's.

how old are you, BTW?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

21 , I 've started going on dates since I started approaching 5s and 6s since I knew that I can't handle9s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:15 pm 
The Grand Puba

You aren't really giving enough information to help us know what's going on. A girl saying that didn't click is basically not feeling the spark between you. If you are on a date and she's not feeling that spark, it's likely because you aren't making her feel the attraction that got her to go on the date. Getting to know her without expressing attraction is the making of a friend.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well the girl I am thinking about , I met at the club . I guess the problem is then a diner date was inappropriate , no drinks or loud music , not enough kino compared to the club ... Okay makes sense I figured one out .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
well the girl I am thinking about , I met at the club . I guess the problem is then a diner date was inappropriate , no drinks or loud music , not enough kino compared to the club ... Okay makes sense I figured one out .
I hate the "dinner dates are bad" type of advice because at the end of the day it's about the chemistry between you and the girl. Dinner dates don't prevent chemistry. Inaction and not being able to demonstrate attraction prevents chemistry.

Look at it this way. If she's out on a date with you, expect that she's already attracted to you. If she doesn't feel like she's getting that same attraction back, she's going to say that things didn't click. It's just that simple.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Okay will do I'll keep that in mind for later ...
Quote:
I'd say you're at the point where you need to worry less about a woman being a 9/10, and where you should start accruing experience overall. Because once the 9's and 10's start showing up, you won't be able to keep them if you're not on your "A" game in the bedroom or on the dates.

Line up drink dates with women you don't think are smoking hot, but are "okay", and apply the things in this thread and the forum (Read R.C.'s recent post about "how to keep a girlfriend" and apply that to seduction/early stages a well). Learn how to make them orgasm on the regular, and practice being the fun, chill guy. As you start to get better, you'll do better overall and reduce flakes.

This is a process.

first, create successful dates that conclude in successful seduction. The woman does not matter at this point. As this proceeds, you'll create some abundance for yourself, and it will have a great snowball effect towards the 9's and 10's.

how old are you, BTW?
for some reason I've been having luck with younger 9s , 18 year old 9s ... any idea why an older man is generally so attractive ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I hate the "dinner dates are bad" type of advice because at the end of the day it's about the chemistry between you and the girl.
Younger, experienced and socially valuable women don't want dinner dates (for the most part). They know their value and look at the date as a simple try-out to see if its worth their time ,and don't want to be stuck at a long dinner with a guy they aren't into.

I've actually seen women laugh at dinner date requests, and then lead the interaction with, "dinner is a bit much, how about just a couple drinks?"
Quote:
Dinner dates don't prevent chemistry.

No, they don't. But it's a waste of time and money if chemistry isn't there. Experienced men and women with a higher social value understand this concept.