How to react to being overly flirty ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
You have to get out of that mindset of everything a guy does when he is with a girl that he's doing it to impress a girl.

this is nonsense. Then why not just think about the joke instead of telling it?
You're avoiding the question. When you tell your girlfriend a joke, do you tell her to impress her or because you think it's funny?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:23 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:
You have to get out of that mindset of everything a guy does when he is with a girl that he's doing it to impress a girl.

You're insane.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're insane.
Yeah that is pretty weird. I don't know if Arch cares what women think or he doesn't. Sometimes I think they're are two people on one account tbh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There's a lot of intellectual dishonesty posted on this forum.

We often hear Hallmark card platitude sentimentality, like "It's the place it comes from" or "I don't care what a girl thinks",

yet it's bullshit.

The truth is, we do care what a woman thinks, at least in terms of our initial interaction. We want to succeed, to accomplish our goals ,and we're putting energy into the approach, and the conversation.

If you're thinking of a joke to tell a girl, you DO care what she thinks, because you're trying to impress her. Let's be intellectually honest on that front.

"Not caring what a woman thinks" applies, IMHO, to socially invaluable women, or women we've had failed relationships with, or women we're not attracted to. Not to very attractive women we want to, and do approach. This entire forum is geared for making men more successful for women. We spend an awful lot of time on self-improvement, not only for ourselves, but to change how women think and feel about us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Arch, explaining social dynamics to you is like explaining the color blue to a blind person. As hard as you try to explain, the blind person just can't really grasp it because they can't relate.

You can't even be intellectually honest enough to answer the question if you tell your girlfriend a joke, are you doing it with the goal of impressing her? I know why you're not answering. It's because the answer is "no". If the answer is no, your idiotic statement sinks right there and then.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You can't even be intellectually honest enough to answer the question if you tell your girlfriend a joke, are you doing it with the goal of impressing her?
You really struggle with context, Jack. This lack of awareness is probably why you struggle connecting with really attractive women.

This wasn't about telling a girlfriend a joke, but rather a joke on approach/early seduction.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
You can't even be intellectually honest enough to answer the question if you tell your girlfriend a joke, are you doing it with the goal of impressing her?
You really struggle with context, Jack. This lack of awareness is probably why you struggle connecting with really attractive women.

This wasn't about telling a girlfriend a joke, but rather a joke on approach/early seduction.
Speaking of context, go back and read Eddie's post and quote where he was saying that it was early on. Or just point out the amount of time he knew the girl.

Here's what you don't get, Arch. You say things like "if you talk to a woman too much early on, she'll see you as less dominant." I've never had that problem, but you must have. That is a key indicator to show that your personality is weak. I have my shit together and life in order and when women see my lifestyle and along with my personality, I have a hard time getting rid of them because I have a higher value so I know I'm the prize. You on the other hand talk about all the things you can't say or do because you picture women as a higher value.

Your life is antisocial. I understand why you think everything is to impress a woman. It's because your value is low. Here's something that should clue you in. Notice how many people think you're an idiot. I'd understand if it were just me saying it, that you would have doubts. But it's not only me, it's just about every poster who has paid attention to the things you have said for any significant amount of time, and at least 3 of the mods.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's understandable for you to get defensive and lash out.

You mean well, but you don't do well. We operate in two different worlds.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
It's understandable for you to get defensive and lash out, because I've seen the level of women your game attracts. It's not impressive.

you mean well, but you don't do well.
LMAO...you still never asked whose girl looked better to N2 or Neo. I know why. You fear the answer. They've actually seen what I can pull. You just make accusations.

This is the problem with you. Instead of backing up your statements, you try to strawman your way out of everything and divert away from the real issue. I'm saying right here and right now that we are different. Most of the guys on that give advice on the forum are different than you. You work from an angle of don't show women who you really are because you'll lose her. You got that mindset from somewhere and usually people's mindsets come from their experience. I can understand that angle if you have a low opinion of yourself. I, and most of the other guys that get women on this forum, operate from the angle of confidence in who we are and understand the strength in unapologetic confidence. If you don't understand what that is, that's your issue and no one else's. If you don't have the ability to do that, I feel sorry for you because you spend too much time worrying about "early on" bullshit.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:52 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
There's a lot of intellectual dishonesty posted on this forum.

We often hear Hallmark card platitude sentimentality, like "It's the place it comes from" or "I don't care what a girl thinks",

yet it's bullshit.

The truth is, we do care what a woman thinks, at least in terms of our initial interaction. We want to succeed, to accomplish our goals ,and we're putting energy into the approach, and the conversation.

If you're thinking of a joke to tell a girl, you DO care what she thinks, because you're trying to impress her. Let's be intellectually honest on that front.

"Not caring what a woman thinks" applies, IMHO, to socially invaluable women, or women we've had failed relationships with, or women we're not attracted to. Not to very attractive women we want to, and do approach. This entire forum is geared for making men more successful for women. We spend an awful lot of time on self-improvement, not only for ourselves, but to change how women think and feel about us.
I can say i genuinely dont care what a woman thinks during an initial interaction. My goal when meeting a woman is usually not "I have to bang her" its just lets see where this goes. If I am sold on banging a woman for the sake of it, I'd think to myself just get a pro. Whats the point really? The validation? Bragging rights? I ask myself, what can I get from just banging this woman because of her appearance?

Thats just me, I dont say jokes to impress, in fact many times I like really corny things that only I or my friends would find funny, and I say it because it amuses ME. I put on youtube rap battle videos for chicks that they cant understand, I play a scene from a movie I think is awesome that I know she wouldnt care about. Hot or not, bang her or not, its no big deal imo. Banging isnt really my goal; and tbh it probably happens easily because I dont care at this point...but my goal is to just have a good time. Sex is great, but its not really my GOAL most of the time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What springs to mind here is valuing the opinions of others. Stating disinterested statements about you to her friend could merely be her trying to appear 'cool'.

I find this sort of behavior more common in the younger ones.

I dont think about a girl too much after a number close. I normally acquire, give space and then target a face to face interaction. If she agrees then there is interest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
It's understandable for you to get defensive and lash out, because I've seen the level of women your game attracts. It's not impressive.

you mean well, but you don't do well.
LMAO...you still never asked whose girl looked better to N2 or Neo. I know why. You fear the answer. They've actually seen what I can pull. You just make accusations.

This is the problem with you. Instead of backing up your statements, you try to strawman your way out of everything and divert away from the real issue. I'm saying right here and right now that we are different. Most of the guys on that give advice on the forum are different than you. You work from an angle of don't show women who you really are because you'll lose her. You got that mindset from somewhere and usually people's mindsets come from their experience. I can understand that angle if you have a low opinion of yourself. I, and most of the other guys that get women on this forum, operate from the angle of confidence in who we are and understand the strength in unapologetic confidence. If you don't understand what that is, that's your issue and no one else's. If you don't have the ability to do that, I feel sorry for you because you spend too much time worrying about "early on" bullshit.
I say we make a forum section and let's post our pictures and compare. I'm all for competition let's see who pulls the finest of bitches. =P