Montreal Lair

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject: Montreal Lair
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

Montreal has a kick ass Lair that is one of the longest running and most successful Lairs in the World. Over the years we've had guest speakers at our meetings including Zan, Mystery, TD, David DeAngelo, Steve P, Payton Kane, Cameron, and too many more to remember. We have a very active and enthusiastic group and while we meet once a month our online forum is blazing. This is only for those living in and around Montreal, and you will get removed for inactivity. In order to join you need to be screened by the admins (we've been infiltrated in the past, including a reporter who attended a meeting and put an article about us on the front page of a local magazine!) and explained our policies of mutual respect and confidentiality. Women are not allowed, by a vote of the membership, but if you are female, attractive, fun, slim, and single, please also respond to this post.

For more information, contact me at cliff at cliffslist dot com.

Clifford

Post subject: Hi Cliff!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow! I was wondering on how to join. I'm from Montreal and would love to participate in the meetings and meet some local puas.

Dave,
d_mamrok@hotmail''dot''com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 pm 

woah
the famous Cliff graced our forum with his presence

that's fuckin awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey Cliff,

I run the Ottawa Lair, but sadly live in various places around the world as life takes me, so have to leave the lair in the capable hands of my co-administrator, our mods and our members. We're fairly new on the scene as far as lairs go (~8 months now), but have a pretty kicking community with over 160 members now. We run meets, newbie nights, seminars, etc.

One of the things I'd love to work on is interaction between lairs in the Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal area. Our members live so close to each other, that it'd be a shame if they couldn't catch up when they were in each other's cities. I know I've had a few members who frequent both cities and would love to get to know some of the local fellas.

On that note.. if anyone from MTL/T-dot reading this is planning on visiting Ottawa, let me know and I'll make some introductions. MSN (kilj@hotmail.com) or PM me.

- Dex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

it is a huge lair

Post subject: need to join this
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

whatsup guys. i live in montreal, close as hell to st. laurent, so you know how often i think about gorgeous women. i get eye-fucked all the time, so my frustration at not getting one these beautiful women into my bed or life is through the roof.my game, being 2 months developed, gets me to the attract em', but if i then show my attraction, i get rejected. i know my learning style, and even an hour with real PUA's would improve my game sevenfold. please let me know how i can, i would be everlastingly gratefull.

Post subject: mtl lair
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im in mtl just starting sarging as far as with training is concerned. have had girls in my life, girlfriends, sheet warmers, etc. but would like to increase my abilities tremendously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am from MTL but I am as green to this as one can possible be :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hy

So here is the thing

I live in Montreal since one year. I had a couple of girls. Right now I have a girlfriend. I'm 22 and I work at a bar on St Laurent.

Now I don't have to work at the weekends anymore and I want to start going to clubs and learn how to pick up girls. It's not that I can't get girls, I usually attract them very easily (I'm very tall and not bad looking), girls constantly leave me their numbers at the table at the bar. But I wanna be able to go to clubs and choose the girls myself. The problem is that all my friends are cool guys Painters, Musicians etc. but they are not really made for clubs.

So I'm looking for somebody to go out with. Somebody who knows what he is doing. Don't worry I'm not a little shy nerd that gets red when a girl looks at him
and I don't want you to give me lessons or something I just need somebody to go to clubs with, because it feels weird to go alone.

So if you are interested just drop me a line I will invite you for a coffee and we can go too Tokyo or something.

I would be very grateful

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

MONTREALLLLL :D :D :D , Hey I'm Samurai of No More Games Clan, From Montreal and me and the clan go out every weekend ( mostly crescent street (7 or XO ) we've been a group since the beginning of summer and we basically just DESTROY the dance floor every one in the clan is a crazy dancer and through that we get our targets easy ;p but long story short I'm extremely happy to read about Montreal on this site it's amazing we need a night where all p.u.a's from Montreal hit ONE club! all together so we can all meet each other that would be excellent until then or maybe who knows i'll bump into a few guys tonight :P

SAMURAI*

Post subject: montreal LAIR!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Quik here writing from montreal
SO i recently came across Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss, and after having read it am now fascinated by, Seduction, NLP, and the entire underground world of PUA's. I have not been able to stop reading and researching, going into the field and testing what i have learnt. I feel that i am at an advantage as a student, i am young and willing to learn from everyone willing to teach.

If any one has any advice as to where and how i can become more involved in the PUA society send it to me ASAP

Thanks
Quik

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to Montreal and looking for a wing, or to meet people from the MTL lair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm pretty green to the subject, but I'd like to find a wing or someone who help me get started in Montreal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I everybody, I am also from Montreal region and I am interested to join you. I don't have any experience but I want to learn.

Ciao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I'm 17 and in the montreal area can I join or is their an age requirement please respond