writing help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 128 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: writing help
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Friends, I need help writing a capstone project at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.

Post subject: Re: writing help
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You yourself should actually be perfect for your subject matter, write about your own personal behavior and how it and the economics of getting someone else to do what you should be doing yourself intertwine to affect your future.

Post subject: Re: writing help
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You yourself should actually be perfect for your subject matter, write about your own personal behavior and how it and the economics of getting someone else to do what you should be doing yourself intertwine to affect your future.
And what kind of literature, what authors would you recommend to read for a better understanding of the topic?