Building attraction / sexual tension?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I’m new to the forum but have been reading for past few weeks.

My big hang up at the moment seems to be with building attraction/sexual tension. Speaking mostly on first dates here, I am good at carrying conversations, building rapport, and can make the girl laugh. But not sure how to escalate that into being sexual. I think I’m coming off as good company but not as a sexual partner. How do I build that sexual energy and get them aroused in me?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I understand dude! Start becoming comfortable with silences because they can create a lot of tension. Just look at her and see who gives in and talks first.

Also learn how to tease, banter, flirt with a girl. There are plenty of resources on this, find films, tv programmes. Bobby Rio and Sinn have some great ebooks you can get on kindle for cheap too.

Think about the words you use. I like to use the word, mischief, naughty, trouble in conversation. For example I might say to a girl "I think you might be trouble" Also Fractionation, giving her a variety of emotions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First, if you don't know what Kino Escalation is please read on it.

Second, ramping things up sexually requires confidence and you hitting her attraction triggers. You want to build some comfort first and foremost when it comes to ramping up sexually depending on the environment.

My 100% venue for sex on the first date is The Zoo or Disneyland. Now I live in Southern California so it's not to far from me so it's doable. What it does is establish at least 7 hours of comfort with a girl. By the end of the night we are getting drinks and fucking. Normally though I save this for when I really want to bang a chick the first time out so usually it's HB9's and 10's. Only because it's a hell of a commitment (I'm naturally busy) and it cost a bit of $$. Although, I don't pay for everything. I'm not gonna finance a chick on shit unless she does the same. She's first though.

You can do the same thing at a local park and jump to a different venue. Escalate the kino with holding hands etc and start making moves throughout the day. Even subtle ones like brushing the hair out of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is my current sticking point. I try to practice things like good body language/eye contact and a confident and in control demeanor as well as other techniques like FTC, and neg (I prefer playful tease) and group theory concepts, but I can't seem to spark that interest from HB's. I know how to spot IOI's and how to escalate sexually (and kino) from that point, but it's getting those signs of attraction that I have trouble eliciting. I am looking for a few things to use/say early in an interaction (hook point right after meeting and opening a HB) that is good at building attraction and sexual tension at the biological/chemical level. I hope that a couple canned things will help me getting to the point where I am naturally good at this and naturally blow through this sticking point. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
but I can't seem to spark that interest from HB's.

The HB's want bigger, muscular guys. What's your gym/diet plan?

Quote:
I know how to spot IOI's and how to escalate sexually (and kino) from that point, but it's getting those signs of attraction that I have trouble eliciting. I am looking for a few things to use/say early in an interaction

Your looking for magic tricks, or magic "one lines" that aren't going to do a thing. If you are having problem drawing interest from attractive women, your physical game is off, or you're dressing poorly.

Quote:
I hope that a couple canned things
No, no, no. You have to put in REAL work to get good at this. hit the gym, read voraciously. Wear non-faded clothing. Get rid of face bloat by lowering carb intake.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
But not sure how to escalate that into being sexual. I think I’m coming off as good company but not as a sexual partner. How do I build that sexual energy and get them aroused in me?
Women know they will sleep with you when they first see you. It's your job not to talk them out of it. So if you're bombing out, it's a combination of weak physicality and failure to escalate. Translation? hit the fucking gym so you have the initial physical presence, and say exactly what you're thinking on the date.

Charming, direct honesty combined with fitness will create a FURNACE. One of my methods, which may not work for you (first date):

Wait for the cutest hired gun to walk by.

Me: She has a really nice ass. Yes or no?
Her: Yes.
Me(with a smirk): Are you into that?
Her: I'm not telling you.
Me (with a smirk),: Too bad, that's a requirement for me.

The thing about speaking your mind, is it's never boring. It's not small talk. And it instantly sexualizes things and gets rid of any nice guy syndrome.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmmmmm... I am athletic and in good shape. I groom properly and wear clean, good looking clothing. I am not ugly. I am smart and can have conversations with women, even get girls to laugh, but I can't seem to spark that sexual tension and attraction. It does happen once in a while, but it sounds like I might need a mentor to be there and help me identify where I am going wrong in that first phase of the interaction.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hmmmmm... I am athletic and in good shape. I groom properly and wear clean, good looking clothing. I am not ugly. I am smart and can have conversations with women, even get girls to laugh, but I can't seem to spark that sexual tension and attraction. It does happen once in a while, but it sounds like I might need a mentor to be there and help me identify where I am going wrong in that first phase of the interaction.

Attraction is already there, immediately.

It's not something that you pull a lever on.

I can look at a woman, and instantly know she's my type. Women can do the same.

a couple things to analyze:

1. Are you talking too much and fizzling initial interaction?
2. Are you standing out from other guys physically?
3. Are you engaging in mundane chit chat, or holding direct eye contact, and letting silence and tension work to your advantage?

I will sexualize with women immediately.

Her: So, what do you do for a living?
Me: Swim upstream to the place I was born, spawn, then die
(a salmon reproductive reference, obviously)

Anything can be sexualized.

Start reading way more works of literature. Start hitting the weights every other day. Get your muscles bigger, get your brain bigger.