How to make her text first? how to get more attention?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, so in case you read my previous post, it's the same girl I'm gonna talk about. So we've been through a lot of things, there are a lot of things to tell, but I will try to be brief.
So, generally, the whole problem I have here is her unwillingness to open up, to behave like a gf, like in messaging she has been rarely saying something really sweet (like "I miss you" and stuff) and that was pissing me off. And once I texted somesthing sweet and didnt get something sweet back from her, I got pissed off and kinda expressed that in text and started kinda ignoring her for a day. On the same day when I posted my picture on SC, she commented on her complimenting me with something sweet and then we started talking again.
And recently, the same thing happened, she was asking me to send her my selfie, I didnt do it the same day, I did it on the next day, I was in the bed naked, I took selfie laying on the pillow with my shoulders being open, I think I looked really muscular and masculine in that picture (last time I sent her the similar pic, she was like "oh you are very muscular"), so I sent it to her, she was like "oh well hello" and I was like "lol what" and she asked me back "what" and I explained to her that I was kinda waiting for different response from her, like something sweet but its fine I said and she was like "why you guys expect so much" and THAT really pissed me off, like really? that is "so much"? We've been making out a lot, I've been grabbing her butt-that is not "so much", but telling me a compliment is?? I didnt say these things to her but I was like "yeah, you're right, I need to lower my expectations..." and then she sent me "?" and I send "what?".. Then we didnt speak for days. Then I sent her just "hi" and she sent me a snap of her legs with wounds lol she hurt her legs at gym on that day, so we started talking about that, I made some jokes, everyhting went fine. The next day again I was the one who initiated texting, she posted a snap with her gay friend with text "He's the cutest" and I asked if he is back in town, because he was on vacation, she said yes and then sent me 2-3 snaps of just herself and herself with her gay friend. So that is the current situation. And the thing is usually I wouldnt text/snap her first, I would wait until she does, and usually it wouldnt take more than 1-1.5 day to send me something, now I feel like I lost that power, that if I dont initiate, she's not gonna do anything, although I will wait for sometime and see what she's gonna do. The other problem is that its gonna be her birthday this sunday, so in case I will have to text her, and the other hand she's gonna be busy starting from Friday so she might genuinely be busy and not able to snap/text me.
P.S. we talked about commitment/relationship several times, and she made it pretty clear that we're not dating, because she's not ready because of her recent canceled marriage story. But still it pisses me off, because she acts in that way but she doesnt want commitment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am 
The Grand Puba

So you're basically saying that this girl isn't acting the way that you think she should act and you want our help to change her into what she's not?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I never see a problem with reaching out to her and saying,

you: "hey" (some reconnection text)
her: "blah blah"
you: "let's grab a drink"

Done.

If she isn't down with this presentation, move on to women who are and simultaneously tighten up your initial interactions.

The woman needs to be aching to see you again before, during and after your first interaction which can be under 3 minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey guys, so in case you read my previous post, it's the same girl I'm gonna talk about. So we've been through a lot of things, there are a lot of things to tell, but I will try to be brief.
So, generally, the whole problem I have here is her unwillingness to open up, to behave like a gf, like in messaging she has been rarely saying something really sweet (like "I miss you" and stuff) and that was pissing me off. And once I texted somesthing sweet and didnt get something sweet back from her, I got pissed off and kinda expressed that in text and started kinda ignoring her for a day. On the same day when I posted my picture on SC, she commented on her complimenting me with something sweet and then we started talking again.
And recently, the same thing happened, she was asking me to send her my selfie, I didnt do it the same day, I did it on the next day, I was in the bed naked, I took selfie laying on the pillow with my shoulders being open, I think I looked really muscular and masculine in that picture (last time I sent her the similar pic, she was like "oh you are very muscular"), so I sent it to her, she was like "oh well hello" and I was like "lol what" and she asked me back "what" and I explained to her that I was kinda waiting for different response from her, like something sweet but its fine I said and she was like "why you guys expect so much" and THAT really pissed me off, like really? that is "so much"? We've been making out a lot, I've been grabbing her butt-that is not "so much", but telling me a compliment is?? I didnt say these things to her but I was like "yeah, you're right, I need to lower my expectations..." and then she sent me "?" and I send "what?".. Then we didnt speak for days. Then I sent her just "hi" and she sent me a snap of her legs with wounds lol she hurt her legs at gym on that day, so we started talking about that, I made some jokes, everyhting went fine. The next day again I was the one who initiated texting, she posted a snap with her gay friend with text "He's the cutest" and I asked if he is back in town, because he was on vacation, she said yes and then sent me 2-3 snaps of just herself and herself with her gay friend. So that is the current situation. And the thing is usually I wouldnt text/snap her first, I would wait until she does, and usually it wouldnt take more than 1-1.5 day to send me something, now I feel like I lost that power, that if I dont initiate, she's not gonna do anything, although I will wait for sometime and see what she's gonna do. The other problem is that its gonna be her birthday this sunday, so in case I will have to text her, and the other hand she's gonna be busy starting from Friday so she might genuinely be busy and not able to snap/text me.
P.S. we talked about commitment/relationship several times, and she made it pretty clear that we're not dating, because she's not ready because of her recent canceled marriage story. But still it pisses me off, because she acts in that way but she doesnt want commitment.
Quote:
If this isn't a huge fucking hint as to her mindset, I don't know what is.

OP, find other women. Being needy and playing games to TRY to get her to pay you more attention will have exactly the opposite effect.