Story

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Story
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, as it's a question from a newbie, it could easily be placed in the newbie questions board, but as it's regarding a story... I don't know.

This is a true story that happened to me, and I want to know how it would work as a routine. In my eyes it demonstrates a lot of self confidence, pre-selection of other women and... ahem... other stuff.

'This is why girls have it easier than guys.
Girls can get away with so much more than guys. On hallowe'en, I was at club Mansion, and I was dressed as Frank N Furter - corset, wig, stockings suspenders the lot.
'But I was in high heels, my feet were killing me so I was just sat down talking to me mate. These two girls - two attractive girls - come and sit next to me. Now, I'm expecting the common reaction to this costume - '"that took balls, I have to shake you by the hand." No. This first girl leans over and asks; "Guy or girl?" so I reply "Guy". Now, she tells me to stand up to give her a better look, which I do, and she turns to her friend and points me out.
'Now, her friend, she's quite hot, beckons me over and I do go over to her. I say "Hello," but she doesn't say anything. Instead, she just reaches over, slowly pulls my pants from my body and looks down... before chatting me up. And I'm looking over at my mate, who has the most astonished look on his face, mouthing "What the fuck?".
'Now, is it just me or if a guy did that, would there be some problems?'

I'm thinking of using this if there's a guy in the set, to allow the descriptors of the girls being hot without it sounding like bragging. What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Системные требования:
ОС: Windows 7/8/8.1/8.2/10
Доп.ПО: Net Framework 3.5 и выше
Размер: до 1 мб
Год выпуска: 2018

Скачать: http://rgho.st/89YMK8gs6
Скачать: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AYRS/7LH2sHBbe