Analysis of first attempt at text game please?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is girl I have known from a different department at work for awhile. We are in healthcare and she has a kid just for reference. Lots of IOIs and Kino when she sees me. We have text a few times but this is my first attempt at text game. Please tell me if you see errors.

Me:I was ganna tell you, I read my first Cosmopolitan article yesterday(research for Dr. Dick) All I can say is you girls are racy! Maxim has nothing as graphic as what y'all read🀣
Her:Whatev!!!!!! Research for Dr Dick πŸ€”
You on call this wkd?
Me:No seriously, was researching pheromones...and yes I'm being abused on-call:(
Me:Pregnant women can't seem to get enough.
Her:I'm sorry!!! At least Dr. Dick didn't bother you today. I ran into T today at Spare Time, 3 hours of playing games was way too long! Had a take B to a birthday party, but dressed up really cute!
Ok, Pheromones & prego's! πŸ˜‚
Me:Playing games is way better than playing with Dr. Dick in my book...really cute huh...so you were in glasses and retainersπŸ˜‰
Her:Oh you know me, I say cute to be modest πŸ˜‡
Her:No glasses & retainers!! πŸ‘ΈπŸ»

Break till the next afternoon because I got busy at work.

Me:I'll be the judge of what's "cute". I kinda like πŸ€“ turnedπŸ‘ΈπŸ». How's The weather in Mott today? (Home town she goes most Sundays)
Her:I'm on call, not that it stops me from going anywhere. But didn't go to Mott. Went to TB & guess where I'm heading now? Hospital. Grandmother was admitted again over the wkd, she's going to make my black hair turn grey!!!!!! 😩😩
D is up there with her, I have to go check on them & make sure they aren't fighting! πŸ˜‚ my crazy family!!
Her:I'm sure D isn't your favorite person either πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me:Sorry to hear about your g'ma...again. I'm a little disappointed, I've been busting my ass on-call and haven't seen you once! Oh, I don't hold a grudge against D...she probably saved us from some debauchery. 😈
Me:Not that I want you to come to this hell hole today.
Her:Thank goodness 😘
I'll wait for the next "blue moon" πŸŒ‘
Me:Lol...using my own words against me..serves me right;)

Blue moon refers to a time we tried to hookup but (I thought she flaked and told her that was a once I a bluemoon chane to get with me) was kidding.