Creating sexual tension with super hard to get HB9

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I’ve been seeing this HB9 (maybe even a 10) who works at a nightclub for 1 month now. I got her number the first night I saw her while she was working. We’ve been talking ALOT on SPAM, mostly voice messages on a daily basis, and we are really connecting. We went on 4 dates since and we really know so much about eachother already. I want to make her my girlfriend.

She is the kind of girl with 3000 facebook friends and gets hit on every night by approximately 100 dudes. That’s why she has the reputation of ‘super hard to get’. Some guys even told me it’s impossible. Anyway, I seem to have hit the jackpot because she really seems to like me. She and her friends already told me she wants to take things very slowly. She had sex with only 4 guys, which is unreal knowing how hot she is. We have kissed 4 times, each time at the end of the date, you know..

I really want to take things to the next level. Even kissing more often (during the dates) would do, but sex would be better of course. The thing is, whenever I try to create sexual tension during the conversation she tends to laugh it off. She also has a hard time holding eye contact with me for some reason. However, when I was talking to her on the phone the other night, the conversation got really sexual to the point of her saying what she would do to me if I was next to her.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated!