Day after ONS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Day after ONS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys!

I recently came back to the community after a short break. First night I went out, I came across a corridor party ( I'm a student) and started talking to people, mainly girls to warm up. Then I met a sweet British girl, and we started talking. We talk, she touches a lot as well as she giggles and laughs a lot. After a couple of IOIs I asked if I could kiss her, she smiled and we kissed. After that night we've developed some kind of bond, we had a lot in common and our conversations were interesting and funny.

I took her home, and we had great sex... I mean it was one of the best banging I've ever head ( and I've been with many girls). Day after was just a follow-up from the previous night. I made her breakfast, lunch and we talked a lot. She smiled and laughed a lot, as well as she told me, that she never stayed so long after an ONS as she did with me.
When she left, she gave me her number as well as she added me on Facebook. Two days later I was planning for the next week and I thought, I could ask my ONS if she wanted the round 2 on Thursday ( it was Monday ). She asked me why I wanted to wait till Thursday and then asked if we could meet on Tuesday instead. I agreed and we met on Tuesday. The SPAM on the second meet-up was just the same as the first night. We went for a short walk, talked and laughed. Just like the first night we had amazing sex. Throughout whole second meet-up there were mentions of things we would do in the future.

After all this I don't really know what to do next. I was thinking of not texting her till she texts me first. I am confused, because I never spent so much time with a girl from an ONS. My goal is to have a friend with benefits, that I could also hang out with. What do you guys think I should do?

Post subject: Re: Day after ONS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If it happened two nights in a row and your making plans for the future she isn't a ONS.

Sounds like you have what you want. I don't get why your worrying or deciding to not message her :?: By all means don't be needy but no need to play games and fuck up what appears to be a good thing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually just created a post for this type of situation.

About 70% of my lays all want a relationship and i'm always interested in what others do to avoid this besides the obvious and telling them directly , which I normally do. However, it can lead to back lash. Some bitches are crazy

Anyhow visit the post i believe it's titled "Remain friends after getting lays or something like that

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hi guys!

I recently came back to the community after a short break. First night I went out, I came across a corridor party ( I'm a student) and started talking to people, mainly girls to warm up. Then I met a sweet British girl, and we started talking. We talk, she touches a lot as well as she giggles and laughs a lot. After a couple of IOIs I asked if I could kiss her, she smiled and we kissed. After that night we've developed some kind of bond, we had a lot in common and our conversations were interesting and funny.

I took her home, and we had great sex... I mean it was one of the best banging I've ever head ( and I've been with many girls). Day after was just a follow-up from the previous night. I made her breakfast, lunch and we talked a lot. She smiled and laughed a lot, as well as she told me, that she never stayed so long after an ONS as she did with me.
When she left, she gave me her number as well as she added me on Facebook. Two days later I was planning for the next week and I thought, I could ask my ONS if she wanted the round 2 on Thursday ( it was Monday ). She asked me why I wanted to wait till Thursday and then asked if we could meet on Tuesday instead. I agreed and we met on Tuesday. The SPAM on the second meet-up was just the same as the first night. We went for a short walk, talked and laughed. Just like the first night we had amazing sex. Throughout whole second meet-up there were mentions of things we would do in the future.

After all this I don't really know what to do next. I was thinking of not texting her till she texts me first. I am confused, because I never spent so much time with a girl from an ONS. My goal is to have a friend with benefits, that I could also hang out with. What do you guys think I should do?

Sounds like great chemistry. It happens, man. Congrats. It's what everyone aims for, as it's not easy. It's a numbers game.

Just focus on the moment and see where it takes you.