When a girl grabs your ass in a bar/club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This situation happened to me a couple of times this year. I am standing in a bar or walking in the street when a girl (often with her friends) grabs my ass and smiles or laughs. But usually, I turn around quickly and look at her in a surprised way by reflex and then I can't think of something good to say or do. Sometimes I do, but many times I don't because I don't have time think about what to say. What do you guys think I should do/say in this situation to keep the girl around ? Some friend told me to grab the girl's ass back, but not I don't think every girl would react well to this haha :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha this happened to me on new years eve. i quickly spun around and was like "whoa! *suprised* okay... *digress, smile* the first one is on the house... but the next one will cost ya *wink*"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

"Whoa! This shit aint free!" *smile*

the on the house line is good too.

Actually had this happen to me at a July 4th house party this summer but was hammered and really had no idea what to do haha. Come to find out the chick is a HB9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't suggest this to you if you don't know what your doing or don't have a strong frame but heres what I did one time.

Synopsis:

She grabs my ass (like a little pinch) giggles then turns around quick. I grab a handfull of the top of her jeans and thong and pull her toward me spinning her around facing me. I looked her in the eyes, smiled and said "if your going to grab my ass at least do it right" and placed both of her hands on each cheak of my ass. I then pushed her away back toward her friends.

Its ballsy but recently I've been experimenting on just how physical (sexually) I can get with girls in public and not have them call me out on it.

Post subject: i usually
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this happens to me quiet often and i usually end up saying
"hey look but don't touch" either with a serious face or a slight grin
it usually gets them giggling lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, good ideas guys... I will try them next time this happens (hopefully it will happen soon :wink: ) This situation always bugged me since it's kind of surprising when you're in a public place and you get pinched but now I have a better idea of what a good reaction is.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Montreal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

in this type of situation i would say "If i had a girlfriend i would tell her to grab your mans ass"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hands off ... do you really want to ruin my career as an ass model?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wonderful blog post, resolved to go on and even bookmarked your webblog. As i can’t hold on to enjoy a book alot more as a result of one. Capital Gains Tax Advisors