Encountered my first online gal with Bitch-Shield

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I need a good comeback for this conversation.
Nice girl online, initiated contact, but HUUUUGE bitch-shield.

She stated in her profile she wants to chat only :

Translated from dutch..

Me : A shame you only want to chat, you seem like a nice lady. Or is this your way to filter the perverts :-)

Her : True, but i dont date on the internet :-)

Me : Are we online? Oh shit yah..
Me : But hey psst..Secret..you can find some real weirdos offline as well ;-)

Her : Yeah but at least you can run, Its a shame to talk here online for a while, appearing better then they are, so if it comes to a date...I need to run as well!...And offcourse there are these questions again, Why?...Then I need to explain again, and before you know it they burst into tears.......So no thank you!

Me : You sure crack me up here :-)

Her : Haha men who laugh at every joke I tell, dont like them.

Me: Well if you keep telling these funny stories ill settle for chatting :-)

Her : Have to run!
Her : Nice evening!

Me : So but in real life you DO have a positive attitude? Sounds kinda dramatic thus far.

Her : Just telling like it is.And some men can not handle that, like you apparantly.

Me : Sounds more entertaining in my ears, even cute perhaps..later!

What is up with this gal, bitchshield or what? Anyone knows a good comeback?

Thanks..

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:32 pm 

You need a comeback for this? Why?

You randomly added her on... Facebook? And you expect that'll work out for you, if only you could come up with that one perfect comeback?

She's not into it, man.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

No Badoo app..just wondering why she is there in the first place.
Quote:
You need a comeback for this? Why?

You randomly added her on... Facebook? And you expect that'll work out for you, if only you could come up with that one perfect comeback?

She's not into it, man.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 pm 

Ok Badoo seems less random.

That's one fringe-ass dating app though. It's the worst of the bunch... I tried it for a few days years ago but there are much better ones around.

Doesn't matter what you say to this girl. She really doesn't seem interested to me.

She's either legitimately on there to waste time / chat with people, or she's one of those chicks looking for bad boy hookups, and she didn't see that in you.

Move along. She sounds like a bitch anyway, man.

Try Tinder or OKC

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi,

I need a good comeback for this conversation.
Nice girl online, initiated contact, but HUUUUGE bitch-shield.

She stated in her profile she wants to chat only :

Translated from dutch..

Me : A shame you only want to chat, you seem like a nice lady. Or is this your way to filter the perverts :-)
Well man... you fell right into the trap. She states she only wants to chat and you are already buying into it with your first line. Even worse, you bring up the idea of filtering perverts.

I'm not even going to discuss the rest of it as it just gets worse and worse.

It's done. Finished. Forget about it. Move on.

I hope you're talking to girls in real life, too. This gaming women on the internet should be BONUS ROUNDS not your whole game. (Assuming you want to get really good with women.)

Captain Jack

http://www.getabeautifulgirlfriend.com

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:39 pm 
Read My Book

You need a comeback? I thought comebacks were for when a girl actually responded?

She's acting like this because you spent the entire conversation qualifying yourself and validating her.

Not only did you say " I'm below you" but you also reinforced to her that she is better than you. Its not so much about her not being interested as it is about you not creating the interest necessary. Sounds like she thought you were cute, so she replied and then you showed like most that you see her to be on a pedestal.

"A shame you only want to chat, you seem like a nice lady. " - qualifying before you know her. Her response let you know what stance she was taking. " I won't date an online guy "

You did good here:" But hey psst..Secret..you can find some real weirdos offline as well ;-)" and the length of her response clearly shows you that.

And then it was all down hill from there: "You sure crack me up here :-)" -"Well if you keep telling these funny stories ill settle for chatting :-)" - Her responses to each of those clearly showed you how she felt about the qualifying statements.

The fact that you made a post about her clearly showed that you feel beneath her. You've just came here to figure out how to convince her you're not, instead of actually getting to a place in which you are above her. Cut this one loose.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Funny that apparantly me qualifying myself is in the text i have written.
This was the opposit of what i tried to do, I tried to sound alpha and unfazed.

But you are right, my intention was to prove her that I was just a normal guy, and convince her she might mis a very good catch here. Guess I failed on this one.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I knew a chick that would troll on pof and other dating sites....
she would do that same shit too. Most the times I would leave those chicks alone. They will waste your time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Google+: +miWak
YouTube: miWak
It sounds like he could've been a bloke.