Hairstyle

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
100% true jason, personally I love hair, jesus I wish my hair was perfect, but if I thought about that during the entire set I would fail miserably. So definitely work on inner game, because if you are worrying about hair than you have a whole other problem.

At the same time, go to a professional pay the 70$ and take a photo, ask what he did exactly and go with your really stylish friend for advice. Next time just go to a normal barber show him the picture and maj of the time they can replicate it since they know what it should look like on you.

Shop with girls and or stylish friends as well (honestly if you know a gay guy whos stylish prob best bet).

Good luck mate!
You have gr8 style of writting . Good advice with a doze of humor.

Cheyenne, you won't receive critics of any kind when hot chicks will kneel for bj. Even if you would look like a Quasimodo. Everyone is Alpha when a girl is kneeling in front of him. So, don't worry to much about hair. Men don't have to be beautful, well-groomed will do. But like I wrote: The better you look, the less you talk.
Wow bro thanks for the compliment its pretty much exactly what I go for when I give advice, try to ease it with some comedy to keep it light but deliver a punch.

Seriously thanks, you just made me feel like an 8th grade justin beiber fan who just got her tits signed by the jonas bros, its not an ideal situation but still... jk thxs haha

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
100% true jason, personally I love hair, jesus I wish my hair was perfect, but if I thought about that during the entire set I would fail miserably. So definitely work on inner game, because if you are worrying about hair than you have a whole other problem.

At the same time, go to a professional pay the 70$ and take a photo, ask what he did exactly and go with your really stylish friend for advice. Next time just go to a normal barber show him the picture and maj of the time they can replicate it since they know what it should look like on you.

Shop with girls and or stylish friends as well (honestly if you know a gay guy whos stylish prob best bet).

Good luck mate!
You have gr8 style of writting . Good advice with a doze of humor.

Cheyenne, you won't receive critics of any kind when hot chicks will kneel for bj. Even if you would look like a Quasimodo. Everyone is Alpha when a girl is kneeling in front of him. So, don't worry to much about hair. Men don't have to be beautful, well-groomed will do. But like I wrote: The better you look, the less you talk.
Wow bro thanks for the compliment its pretty much exactly what I go for when I give advice, try to ease it with some comedy to keep it light but deliver a punch.

Seriously thanks, you just made me feel like an 8th grade justin beiber fan who just got her tits signed by the jonas bros, its not an ideal situation but still... jk thxs haha
you're welcome. Hope seeing more humorous posts soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Being peacocked is a truely important part of your game, not just hairstyle, but cloths aswel, wear unusual cloths, if you have an unusual hairstyle, they go hand in hand with each other.

So as an answer, yes, hairstyle is important, go to a hairdressers near you and tell them you want something different, that you want to stand out, hear what ideas they got and then roll with one of them!

'Style'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Being peacocked is a truely important part of your game, not just hairstyle, but cloths aswel, wear unusual cloths, if you have an unusual hairstyle, they go hand in hand with each other.

So as an answer, yes, hairstyle is important, go to a hairdressers near you and tell them you want something different, that you want to stand out, hear what ideas they got and then roll with one of them!
It isn't as important as other parts of game. I don't use peacocking at all and I have gr8 results, regular fc, ltrs, nice chicks. I know what to do to have even better and it isn't, because of peacocking.

It depends on your game, if you need openers etc. peacocking can help, but still I'm sure that inner game is the most important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Only time I ever did peacocking was Halloween... it was part of my outfit or lack there of, I dressed as a naked man with a womans bathing suit on. Since then only pea-cocking I do is a necklace and/or bracelet occasionally
mb a watch call me classy ;) .

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My hairstyle is the best.

Post subject: Re: Hairstyle
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes. Off course. It affects. Not only your dressing matters,your hair style also. Hair style plays a well role in your personality. Your hairstyle impacts on other. A well personality person have also well styled hair.
I found a new site on which there is a huge collection of latest and updated hair style. I checkout the styles from here and make new style like that. You can find new,updated and well styled haircut from the site also.
https://mrkidshaircuts.com