Advice on shit test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Post subject: Advice on shit test?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So this is kind of an unusual story and typical of the odd stuff that happens to me.

So a couple of months ago I matched with a girl on Tinder and we chatted a bit for a day or two then suddenly I am unmatched out the blue.

A few weeks later I message the same girl on pof and say did you unmatch me on Tinder. She then blocks me on POF ok fair enough..

So today I am just clicking yes on lots of girls on Tinder and somehow match with her again and start chatting this afternoon.

Awkward thing is I get her name wrong as typing in a rush and may have been autocorrect or something but I matched with 2 girls in the same day and typed the other girls name. She's kind of joking about it I think or she might be genuinely annoyed or flirting I struggle to know through typed words on Tinder.

Then I check out her instagram which is linked to her Tinder and I see one of my close friends who I have known since college back in 2000 and still friends today so I chatted with her about if she knew him and she says she was going to date him but then got another boyfriend around 5 years ago.

She joked and talked about some stuff relating to that friend.

Now obviously as I knew her profile would be on my friends profile I just quickly browsed her Facebook.

She's calling me a stalker but I'm not sure whether a joke or shit test or whether she is genuinely annoyed. She mentioned getting her name wrong and the stalking thing which I said was just pretty normal these days and I don't think it's the nasty creepy type of stalking it's just seeing if someone is Facebook who you matched with on Tinder etc.

Post subject: Re: Advice on shit test?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If she says are you stalking me i'd just say something along the lines of theres alot of scammers on the dating sites so im just checking out if you're legit. This is true and i have asked girls if theyre spammers.

If you spell her name wrong maybe say have you no forgiveness in your heart?!! youre ruthless man!! lol