Cocky Openers dont Open, Neutral fail to carry Convo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So ive been out of online sarging for a time but recently started it again. N as i did ive felt this sort of pattern.

1. The openers which i found on PUA forums (the cocky funny type) didnt get me any responce at all. Ive tried it in the past n tried it again. As en e.g take this "Hi. You look Stunning!.....I Have to be straight with you, I was Paid to say that......But I would have said it for free because I don't like lying :) "
Openers like these never worked for me n the reason i can think of is tht the gal finds it cheesy/cocky n a player type vibe.

2. So then i gave a try on neutral openers. like asking something about her profile picture. Heres the most recent one. This gal had a cover pic wid her frnds n they were celebrating some "Suits" day (all wearing black coats).

ME: Really like ur theme in ur cover. Never seen this one before. Were u celebrating some Michael Jackson or Lawyers day ??

HER: Ehh.. What's so new about suits?

ME: Well ive seen cultutal day, vampire day etc. Basically every other day other than this Suits day.
Also u luk more like Michael Jackson rather than a gentleman in a suit. I can bet u can dance as gud as him too ?? :)

No reply after that.

Ive tried similar openers couple of times. In some cases the conversation went on for a few days but the gal wont open up.

So simple question: Cocky doesnt open. Neutral dont escalate. Which one to go with ??

NOTE: I m an Asian trying on Muslim gals in a Muslim community. Tried on FB n some dating apps too like Badoo.

Uptill now ive tried on 9 gals.6 didnt read the msg. 1 read the msg but didnt reply. 2 replied but conversation cudnt escalate. Now it may b too early to judge or i may b fucking up really bad but i wud really appreciate some Constructive Advice rather than Blind criticism (though i dun mind if u thnk thts the only way to advice :P )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:49 pm 
The Grand Puba

Lol. What are you hoping for with these types of openers? Imagine if a girl that you didn't particularly find attractive sent you those messages. What would your response be?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So u r suggesting i go with the cocky openers ?? So far they came out too cocky n didnt get any responce but i can try it again. Can u give an example of an opener which is neither Neutral nor too cocky ??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:02 pm 
King Among Mortals

Using the same type slightly retarded grammar?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Using the same type slightly retarded grammar?
Sorry didnt understand wat u meant. Can u elaborate ??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:25 pm 
English Muffin

Lol

• You're trying to bang Muslims. Yes, there are nymphos in any religion but you sure know how to pick the worst religion to be involved in game with

• You're messaging girls on Facebook, who are not even available. We told you this in a different thread that it is creepy as fuck and your messages won't even go into their main inbox, it will be in the creepy spam inbox

• Your openers are bad even if you lived in a non Muslim culture they are bad

• Your grammar makes you look like a retarded retard.

If social circle is the popular way to meet girls, perhaps work on that. Plan B:

Move countries bro. Probably easier that way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Lol

• You're trying to bang Muslims. Yes, there are nymphos in any religion but you sure know how to pick the worst religion to be involved in game with
I myself am a Muslim and live in the same community. Sarging foreigners will not gain me anything since i cant meetup wid them. Also Sarging is happening here not tht its completely zero, its just more difficult (i shared a video on the other thread abt this i guess u didnt see it)
So unless i move out (which is gonna take time for sure) i'll avail my chances here.
Quote:
• You're messaging girls on Facebook, who are not even available. We told you this in a different thread that it is creepy as fuck and your messages won't even go into their main inbox, it will be in the creepy spam inbox
Already Following ur advice on this one I've started on Badoo which is probably most used dating app here (according to a frnd) :) The figures i included above also include approaches frm this app.
Quote:
• Your openers are bad even if you lived in a non Muslim culture they are bad
As i said can u give me an e.g ?? Just one opener. I really cant get it man wats the "most suitable" opener if all the above r wrong ??
Quote:
• Your grammar makes you look like a retarded retard.
Do u mean spelling mistakes ?? Coz i make them intentionally since m mostly typing frm my mobile so i use short key words. e.g instead of writing whole of "important" i'll write "imprtnt". saves time n energy.
BTW my spoken is fine i've conversed face to face with foreigners before. Didnt feel like language wass an issue. But yea its not my native language so there r some difficulties i guess ??

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:02 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Do u mean spelling mistakes ?? Coz i make them intentionally since m mostly typing frm my mobile so i use short key words. e.g instead of writing whole of "important" i'll write "imprtnt". saves time n energy.
So writing an entire word is exhausting to you?

Desirable women prefer smart energetic types.

It makes you seem dull.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
So writing an entire word is exhausting to you?

Desirable women prefer smart energetic types.

It makes you seem dull.
N wat abt those who write "frNdx" instead of simple friends ?? U knw that one capital one small letter ?? May b u haven't seen this one too. I guess its the cultural difference in style of typing. so may b wats appearing retarded or strange to u might not appear to the people here ??

BTW i'll keep this one in mind never considered this one before :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So ive been out of online sarging for a time but recently started it again. N as i did ive felt this sort of pattern.

1. The openers which i found on PUA forums (the cocky funny type) didnt get me any responce at all. Ive tried it in the past n tried it again. As en e.g take this "Hi. You look Stunning!.....I Have to be straight with you, I was Paid to say that......But I would have said it for free because I don't like lying :) "
Openers like these never worked for me n the reason i can think of is tht the gal finds it cheesy/cocky n a player type vibe.

2. So then i gave a try on neutral openers. like asking something about her profile picture. Heres the most recent one. This gal had a cover pic wid her frnds n they were celebrating some "Suits" day (all wearing black coats).

ME: Really like ur theme in ur cover. Never seen this one before. Were u celebrating some Michael Jackson or Lawyers day ??

HER: Ehh.. What's so new about suits?

ME: Well ive seen cultutal day, vampire day etc. Basically every other day other than this Suits day.
Also u luk more like Michael Jackson rather than a gentleman in a suit. I can bet u can dance as gud as him too ?? :)

No reply after that.

Ive tried similar openers couple of times. In some cases the conversation went on for a few days but the gal wont open up.

So simple question: Cocky doesnt open. Neutral dont escalate. Which one to go with ??

NOTE: I m an Asian trying on Muslim gals in a Muslim community. Tried on FB n some dating apps too like Badoo.

Uptill now ive tried on 9 gals.6 didnt read the msg. 1 read the msg but didnt reply. 2 replied but conversation cudnt escalate. Now it may b too early to judge or i may b fucking up really bad but i wud really appreciate some Constructive Advice rather than Blind criticism (though i dun mind if u thnk thts the only way to advice :P )

I live in the same community and let me tell you, it's as he says it is. You can't know it until u have lived it.
It's that bad here. Its like this, due to conservative society that I happen to live in. Both us boys and girls are taught to suppress our emotions and deny them, in simple words its like this :
In your society, see those guys raised in a catholic home? Yeah its like that, and its ten times, scratch that, it's hundred times worse. And you think we are just some typical chodes, but you don't know the guys and girls. But Pickup is done, I have done it to some extent, but when it comes to hooking up, its a lot more complex than it is in your society.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm 
English Muffin

Yup, move country like I suggested ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
In time, yes that will come to pass. So that's it then?
No alternate? Oh well, guess this is a self learning process.

Thanks for the suggestion though, already knew it before even learning the game. But yeah, appreciated. (y)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Well honestly I came here to find some "Advice" on where exactly i was doing wrong in sarging, since many members posted tht my "openers were really bad" or "that was the WORST online sarge", but where exactly ?? nobody pointed out. N i asked about twice of an example of any opener wich is "NOT bad or worst opener ive ever seen" type, yet no body has told me tht uptill now, not even a single opener.

Moving the country is not that simple specially when u belong to a 3rd world country, where currency difference is 1 to 100. M not going into this discussion but moving from a 3rd world country , it involves more than leaving ur friends n family.

I hope my GRAMMER is good now .. lolz :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Well honestly I came here to find some "Advice" on where exactly i was doing wrong in sarging, since many members posted tht my "openers were really bad" or "that was the WORST online sarge", but where exactly ?? nobody pointed out. N i asked about twice of an example of any opener wich is "NOT bad or worst opener ive ever seen" type, yet no body has told me tht uptill now, not even a single opener.
Your "suits" opener was terrible because it could be read as a criticism. First a criticism about wearing a suit and then you tell her she looks like Michael Jackson. How can you not see that as bad?

Have you ever thought that you could simply ask what she was celebrating and try to connect to her with a normal conversation? The fact that you are trying to put on a show just to get her attention or to continue on with a "neutral" opener that didn't go over well in the first place will give you less success. Try to be normal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:23 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Moving the country is not that simple specially when u belong to a 3rd world country, where currency difference is 1 to 100. M not going into this discussion but moving from a 3rd world country , it involves more than leaving ur friends n family.

I hope my GRAMMER is good now .. lolz :)
If I lived on the moon, the perfect opener isn't gonna do me any good. Even with perfect grammar* too

Move to Poland bro, hot white chicks love the Asian penis there