Looking for mentors

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: Looking for mentors
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello, I am looking to meetup with anyone who is in Los Angeles, CA and has had a lot of successful experiences with women. For those who haven't looked up any of my previous posts I've made on this forum, I am turning 28 in less than 2 weeks, and am sexually inexperienced. I've only had two lays in my entire life. I am from Pasadena, California, US. I've been practicing dating for over a year now. I am trying to approach 10 good single and available girls a day for at least 4 days a week. However, for some reason this has been very difficult for me. Unfortunate, the town that I live in as well as the nearest towns near mine have only a total of over 23,000 each. Hell, I've even tried searching around in my town and in the towns nearest to mine. I've tried going around my university campus which has student pop. of over 5,000 students total, gone to a mall nearby my school, gone to a mall in a major city that is somewhat near the town that I live in. I've even tried going around that major city to places besides the mall there. I've tried various times in each of the above mentioned general areas too. Sadly, even having done all of those things, I still haven't found a way to approach 10 good single and available women a day for 4 days a week. What am I doing wrong? It's been about a full year since I've started seriously partaking in pickup and I've only been able to find over 200 good single women that are available and age appropriate girls that are feasible for my level of pickup. I've tried all kinds of venues includes malls, grocery stores, small business stores, clubs, bars, streets, restaurants, meetups, gym, yoga classes etc. In the grand scheme of things, over the past year I've made shitty progress compared to what I should have been making. I feel like my ego and confidence has been traumatized to the point of having been permanently scarred for the rest of my life. I've even done programs such as Seductive Introvert to try to significantly increase my game, which haven't really worked either. I've even done alot of chatting with experts in the MPUA chatroom and on SPAM chatrooms. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that the only card left for me to play is to get some sort of mentor who can work with me in person in real life and had a good deal of successful experiences with women. Also, please understand that I am giving it 110% on everything regarding both warm and cold approaches. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Looking for mentors
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:51 pm 
English Muffin

Mentors don't tend to do charity. This is a good way to obtain mentors since they do not like to hang out with people that take, they like to hang out with people that add to their life.

1) Go find them. So go to the pick up meet ups and select which ones you like and would like to be a part of.
2) Go meet them and be a cool guy and talk positive things and have a good attitude. Don't be a defeatist chump asking for a hand out
3) Flatter their ego and ask if you can tag along with them that night to 'The Field'
4) Get stuck in, perhaps approach girls for the sake of impressing your mentors, even if your approaches are horrendous, it does not matter, they will respect that you tried.
5) Find anything else you can to help them out with. Let's say you know how to teach them computer coding and they like it, then just tell them you will help them out without asking for anything in return.
6) now you have a bunch mentors and with the power of osmosis, your progress is on turbo mode.

Number 4 is the most important step. The best way to scare away mentors is to be a spectator and hover around them 'Doing their thing' and not contributing. But, it is often where people fuck it up because AA get's the best of them.

I have a good friend of mine that did this to me, he seemed cool and he was dressed pretty bad. Next time i saw him, he was dressed better than me and copied my style of game. It took me years to get to his current level.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Mentors don't tend to do charity. This is a good way to obtain mentors since they do not like to hang out with people that take, they like to hang out with people that add to their life.

1) Go find them. So go to the pick up meet ups and select which ones you like and would like to be a part of.
2) Go meet them and be a cool guy and talk positive things and have a good attitude. Don't be a defeatist chump asking for a hand out
3) Flatter their ego and ask if you can tag along with them that night to 'The Field'
4) Get stuck in, perhaps approach girls for the sake of impressing your mentors, even if your approaches are horrendous, it does not matter, they will respect that you tried.
5) Find anything else you can to help them out with. Let's say you know how to teach them computer coding and they like it, then just tell them you will help them out without asking for anything in return.
6) now you have a bunch mentors and with the power of osmosis, your progress is on turbo mode.

Number 4 is the most important step. The best way to scare away mentors is to be a spectator and hover around them 'Doing their thing' and not contributing. But, it is often where people fuck it up because AA get's the best of them.

I have a good friend of mine that did this to me, he seemed cool and he was dressed pretty bad. Next time i saw him, he was dressed better than me and copied my style of game. It took me years to get to his current level.
Unfortunately, There aren't any available pickup meetup groups in my town or in any cities near mine. So now what do I do? Please reply back ASAP.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:

Unfortunately, There aren't any available pickup meetup groups in my town or in any cities near mine. So now what do I do? Please reply back ASAP.
Move to a city that does.

Are you expecting mentors to come to your current location and give you advice out of good will?

Stop being chode, put in some effort. More girls for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:50 pm 
English Muffin

Lmao

LA is the pick up capital. It's where it all started bro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Zero in LA? Lol.

You're not looking hard enough. I know at least two instructors or coaches there. One is on this forum (but isn't a coach per se). I don't want to name him cause you have a bit of a rep here and he may not want anything to do with it.

Put in the effort and don't make excuses.

Obviously there are groups or even random PUAs in training who go out often.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Zero in LA? Lol.

You're not looking hard enough. I know at least two instructors or coaches there. One is on this forum (but isn't a coach per se). I don't want to name him cause you have a bit of a rep here and he may not want anything to do with it.

Put in the effort and don't make excuses.

Obviously there are groups or even random PUAs in training who go out often.
I looked all over the Internet, and there are only two groups that I could find. One is actually part of a business organization called Tripp, and they charge a ridiculous amount of money for it ($3000) for only two days of in person coaching. The other one is a free meetup group, but that place unfortunately is too far away from where I live.

Also, what does my "rep" here have anything to do with not wanting to tell me this certain guy's name, Mr. Finley?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:56 am 
English Muffin

Just quit the forum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:19 pm 

Quote:
I looked all over the Internet, and there are only two groups that I could find. One is actually part of a business organization called Tripp, and they charge a ridiculous amount of money for it ($3000) for only two days of in person coaching. The other one is a free meetup group, but that place unfortunately is too far away from where I live.

Also, what does my "rep" here have anything to do with not wanting to tell me this certain guy's name, Mr. Finley?
I think you know your rep... And isn't it my business who I refer people to? If I think you do not take instruction, don't listen and have a demonstrated track record of doing so - yeah... I don't think I want to dump you on someone. Particularly if you're not even paying for their time.

You're acting a little entitled, don't you think?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I think you know your rep... And isn't it my business who I refer people to? If I think you do not take instruction, don't listen and have a demonstrated track record of doing so - yeah... I don't think I want to dump you on someone. Particularly if you're not even paying for their time.

And how would u know when and if I do or don't listen to instruction? U don't even really know who I am. Hell, u haven't even met me in my entire life.

Also, who said that I wouldn't pay or give something in return for someone else's time?

You're not my father or even a teacher who is much older and wiser than I am. Do u even have a college degree?

You're acting a little condescending, don't you think?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And how would u know when and if I do or don't listen to instruction? U don't even really know who I am. Hell, u haven't even met me in person in my entire life.

Also, who said that I wouldn't pay or give something in return for someone else's time?

You're not my father or even a teacher who is much older and wiser than I am. Do u even have a college degree?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

[/quote]

You're acting a little entitled, don't you think?[/quote][/quote]

And how would u know when and if I do or don't listen to instruction? U don't even really know who I am. Hell, u haven't even met me in person in my entire life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
[/quote]

You're acting a little condescending, don't you think?[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:30 pm 
English Muffin

You're quoting your own fresh post, you lemon.

CharlesFinley knows his stuff, has experiences with numerous of gorgeous girls that I can vouch for. Yet, you still have had 2 lays only at the age of 28.

Bro, tell me your exact location, I will even google just to prove to you that you're in spitting distance of dating coaches that could help you. You make it sound like you're living on the moon.

I travelled 4 hour train journey to London for my bootcamp. Pull your finger out you lazy sod.