Looking for mentors

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: Re: Looking for mentors
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're quoting your own fresh post, you lemon.

CharlesFinley knows his stuff, has experiences with numerous of gorgeous girls that I can vouch for. Yet, you still have had 2 lays only at the age of 28.

Bro, tell me your exact location, I will even google just to prove to you that you're in spitting distance of dating coaches that could help you. You make it sound like you're living on the moon.

I travelled 4 hour train journey to London for my bootcamp. Pull your finger out you lazy sod.
I live in Pasadena, CA, USA.

U travel 4 hours to get to London and then travel another 4 hours to go back to your home?! That's really crazy man!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You're quoting your own fresh post, you lemon.

CharlesFinley knows his stuff, has experiences with numerous of gorgeous girls that I can vouch for. Yet, you still have had 2 lays only at the age of 28.

Bro, tell me your exact location, I will even google just to prove to you that you're in spitting distance of dating coaches that could help you. You make it sound like you're living on the moon.

I travelled 4 hour train journey to London for my bootcamp. Pull your finger out you lazy sod.
I live in Pasadena, CA, USA.

U travel 4 hours to get to London and then travel another 4 hours to go back to your home?! That's really crazy man!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:46 pm 
English Muffin

Edited for you
Quote:
U travel 4 hours to get to London and then travel another 4 hours to go back to your home?! That's really not lay of you, man!
Okay, let me ask you this:

If someone was hosting a 'Guaranteed to making money making' seminar that you had to travel 10 hours to get to, but if you attend this seminar, you don't have to worry about money ever again.

Would that be worth the trip to you? Of course it would.

Your reply... you don't believe in yourself, you have already decided to quit before you have started so therefore a 40min journey to meet a mentor/dating coach is not worth it to you because you are a defeatist.

So you're happy to accept mentors to come to you to teach you for free, but you are not willing to travel 4 hours even if that means to having the ability to meet girls everywhere and potentially meet the love of your life or fuck loads of girls if that is your thing?

I don't think think pick up stuff is for you, is it REG?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm 
English Muffin

http://daygametraining.com/pasadena-pua-bootcamp/

http://www.attractionmethods.com/produc ... s-angeles/

Oh wow, you even have more options than me with dating coaches
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... otcamp+PUA

Let's be honest, you didn't even consider looking, did you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:50 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Edited for you
Quote:
U travel 4 hours to get to London and then travel another 4 hours to go back to your home?! That's really not lazy of you, man!
Typo

Edit button disappeared :(

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:41 am 

I don't know you personally but you've been a member here for years.

I have spoken to you extensively on the chat. I've commented and read all your threads - and watched you time and time again either ignore advice or mess it up or just be fucking weird.

Condescending? Sure. Call it what you'd like and pass the buck. I'm telling you why I won't help you.

Because I've already tried. Several of the moderators here have tried.

It's also my prerogative.

This started with me telling you you're either being lazy or not looking hard enough or making excuses. Judging from the posts above it doesn't appear I'm wrong. Lots of coaches to be had in your vicinity.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I have spoken to you extensively on the chat. I've commented and read all your threads - and watched you time and time again either ignore advice or mess it up or just be fucking weird.

Condescending? Sure. Call it what you'd like and pass the buck. I'm telling you why I won't help you.

This started with me telling you you're either being lazy or not looking hard enough or making excuses. Judging from the posts above it doesn't appear I'm wrong. Lots of coaches to be had in your vicinity.
What are u talking about? You're still not explaining to me how I have " time and time again either ignore advice or mess it up or just be fucking weird." Sure, I've I have chosen to ignore some advice, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as saying that I never take anyone's advice. So, I don't know where u came up with such an exaggerated claim.

Also, there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding here. I am not looking to spend money on bootcamps, which are too ridiculously expensive for me to afford, regardless of what company it's from or who is running it or what have you. I am looking for groups that involve the pick up arts, but are free to join just as the vast majority of meetups groups for other kinds of activities would be free. Actually, I thought that's what you guys meant when you said that I should join a pickup meetup and find someone in there who would be willing to personally mentor me in exchange for giving that person something in return.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
http://daygametraining.com/pasadena-pua-bootcamp/

http://www.attractionmethods.com/produc ... s-angeles/

Oh wow, you even have more options than me with dating coaches
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... otcamp+PUA

Let's be honest, you didn't even consider looking, did you?
Again, I can't afford to pay for any of these bootcamps. Plus, the pasadena bootcamp one is located in Pasadena, Texas. I live in Pasadena, California.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 am 

It's like you're trolling. But you're not. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:37 am 

Quote:
Quote:

What are u talking about? You're still not explaining to me how I have " time and time again either ignore advice or mess it up or just be fucking weird." Sure, I've I have chosen to ignore some advice, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as saying that I never take anyone's advice. So, I don't know where u came up with such an exaggerated claim.

Also, there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding here. I am not looking to spend money on bootcamps, which are too ridiculously expensive for me to afford, regardless of what company it's from or who is running it or what have you. I am looking for groups that involve the pick up arts, but are free to join just as the vast majority of meetups groups for other kinds of activities would be free. Actually, I thought that's what you guys meant when you said that I should join a pickup meetup and find someone in there who would be willing to personally mentor me in exchange for giving that person something in return.
Hey you're right. Everything I'm saying is baseless... You have no rep here. Everyone thinks you're very normal and is willing to help...

Or you could just go read all your previous posts and threads and see that's completely not the case.

Good luck, Reg.