In San Diego and looking for people to hang out with.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, first post on the forum. I learned about pick up 5 years ago and gained many information about the subject through videos and stuff I read online. Problem is that I'm still kind of shy and have some insecurities about myself that gives me approach anxiety. Now in the five years that I have known about pick up, I only ever got about 2 number closes of girls using game. There was period of time where I gave up learning anything about game, but now I'm committed to actually put this knowledge to good use. I'm sad, lonely, and honestly fed up watching guys have it better than me in life. I truly believe game is the only thing that can turn my life around and I thank God I got the desire to get up and learn about this thing again. Hopefully not alone though.

I've moved from a small city and now been living in San Diego for a couple of months now. The city is big and the perfect place to meet women and other PUA's. I've been recently going out to bars and clubs the past few weeks and making small talk to women here and there. Not trying to seduce them but only trying to get over my AA. It's getting better.

Anyways, if anyone is from the area and like to maybe hang out and grab some drinks or lunch sometime please feel free to PM me. I'd just like to meet other PUA's in person and maybe actually see game used up close and personal. Newbie or veteran, it doesn't matter. Although I would prefer hanging out with guys close to my age. I'm 21. But please don't be a pot head, drug user or anything. My line of work is sensitive about associating with people like that.

Thanks in advance.