Anyone Interested In Going On International Pickup Adventure

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys! I so badly want to get out and travel the world hitting the best clubs and learning pickup internationally. I can't do it alone. Next summer or the summer after I was hoping I could hook up with a wingman or two somewhere in a good club city in the US. We would chill at their apartment hitting a few clubs before we fly or drive to Vegas and chill with a fellow PUA from the forum. After we get some nice game experience there we would fly to Europe and bounce around from major city to major city in a few different countries hitting up PUA lairs and planning to stay with a PUA for a week or a few at each stop.

Anyone with a great personality and lust for adventure who is willing to spend a summer living life like a PUA boss send me a message and we can get to know each other. We will spend the next year figuring out which countries to visit, where the best clubs and lairs are and arranging where we will stay at each lair.

Please know that I'm not ready to jump on this right yet but I want to get the thought stirred up so I can find some good guys to roll with and meet up with along the journey which might have to be during the summer after the next.

As always good luck with your game, and I hope to see some of you guys out in the field sometime. Peace.

- Recker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey Racker,

Your a legend mate, sounds like a great adventure. Have you planned your route?

I've been out of action for a while, bogged down with the grind of daily life.

Gonna try getting into the swing of things with a DayGame/ NightGame holiday, to help boost to confidence, get the numbers up and brush away the cobwebs.

Let me know your plans, would love to join you or meet up somewhere for a great day/night of surging.

Have also heard alot about Airbnb, as the way to go ... any suggestions, recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks fella.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm down 100%. If you got the plan I got the pure motivation to jump head long into this adventure. In all honesty just a few days ago I had an uncontrollable urge to sell all my shit to buy an RV an travel lair to lair. Im dead set on mastering pua so count me in bro!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Same here been in the game for along time