Pittsburgh wings

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm also going to go ahead and plug the area of town where I live, Shadyside, for having a lot of beers and decent crowds Thur-Sat. There are a few spots with 3-4 bars around, just gotta figure out which are the gay bars before settling down anywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

my usual wing man bailed on me tonight and i dont want to waste a perfectly good friday.

live in shadyside but am thinking of either going down to villa or up to the cabana bar to talk to older girls.

anyone interested?

Post subject: Sarging in Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am looking for some pua to hook up with and go out in the Pittsburgh area. I am pretty experienced and have actually been teaching a few guys. Get ahold of me and we can set something up for this weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Pghpua, I plan on being on Carson Street tomorrow night. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. That goes for anyone else as well.

Post subject: Re: Pittsburgh wings
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, are you still active around Pittsburgh?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys i actually live out in North Hills... Im 19 im still underage but i wanna get to learn this game...
YOu guys still around Pittsburgh area cause i am.!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Okay, it been a while but I to pop back up as more people are into the idea.

I don't go out, make up some gameplan, and turn the whole night into "dude get the set, now kino, KINO!" A couple of us go out to bars, drink, and enjoy ourselves. I definitely encourage you guys who aren't 21 to get ahold of eachother. If you're able to go to the bar, though, and want to meet up, reach me by PM. We don't really take it too seriously, but it's a lot of fun.

And go Pens!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bros! Im looking for advanced guys for infield and going out at night. Please PM me if you feel your and advanced "pua" or just good with girls and enjoy the chase and not just naval gazing, lol

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: blackman467
I'm Back

Just fresh out of a 2 yr relationship a little rusty. I still have the basics down. Ready to get out there but my current friends aren't on my level or "just want to focus on one girl" so i'm always looking for new wings or just guys that like to go out and have fun and meet people. I'm not socially akward and can chat girls up relatively easily but im not PUA always looking to learn and improve. I'm always looking for a good tiem so feel free to PM or reply

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,
Are you guys meeting up next week or this week? I would like to meetup with you guys (South side, Downtown, etc.) I have surging out in almost all neighborhood when i get a chance. I try to go out twice but it's hard sometime with work and stuff, but it has been real!!!!
Let me know. thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Holy shit, this thing's still on the first page.

Just dropping by to let people know that Vegas and myself are starting to go out regularly again. I feel like I'm out of practice lol, was monogamous for a while there just as I was starting to get better.

So anybody who wants to meet up, send me a message. All skill levels welcome, the only criteria is that you want to have fun. Call it outcome independence, whatever, but we are still rolling because we are friends. Oh, the other criteria is please be at least 21 years of age. If you guys wanna arrange meet ups for day game and stuff, by all means. But my schedule is best for a night game style, and obviously that will require you be of legal age to go into all the bars and clubs. Sorry if its a bummer to anybody younger who's trying to get started.

PMs are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

^ What he said. I've been out of commission for a bit, but back and ready to party. In the last year we have had about 6 other guys coming out semi-consistently, however, work transfers, busy lives, etc, have scattered us a bit. We're trying to get a steady group going again. Hit either of us up if interested. As DJ_Z said, you MUST be able to have fun... We've met a few people who made going out to be a chore and the bad attitudes are not helpful to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello gents!
I am a native Pittsburgher with a passion for learning the game! I recently stumbled upon this thread while looking for fellow PUAs in or near the 412 area and I would very much like to join your group. I have been studying pickup for awhile and have some experience, and I'd definitely be a great addition. Although I don't currently live in Pittsburgh right now, I will be coming back from 21 March to 11 April, and shortly after in August I will be coming back permanently. I hope we can all hang out and go sarging when I come back to visit in a couple of months. Let me know!
Eli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would really be interested in getting out more and having some fun. I know the basics of PUA from studying it awhile ago, but am now getting back into studying and applying it. I'm a deep guy, I've done a lot of research into a lot of things. I read Tarot cards quite well so that's something I feel I can always use to grab someone's interest. I enjoy researching NLP and helping others with their own "inner game".

Personally I really just need to break down this barrier I have in myself for going out. It has a lot to do with past break-up mindfucks. I know it'd be easier if I had some friends to do it with. I remember I use to be good at it when I was younger, now I'm 25 and have lost my touch!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

I went out last weekend with DJ_Z and Vegas. The guys were fun to be around and it ended up being a solid night. Looking forward to doing it again and look forward to meeting anyone else that wants to roll with.