When A Drunk Girl Approaches You

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's been a few years since I've been here (haven't really needed to be here!), but today, I came across a situation that has occasionally been a sticking point for me... I was at a party and this girl (solid 9) walks up to me and some of my friends and just starts talking about anything and everything. And apparently, she has had a few drinks, because she just keeps rambling on and on. I've met her before, as she is a friend of my ex-girlfriend. She's married, but I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing her ring. I would never mess with a married woman, but when someone that smoking hot walks up to me and starts talking, even though nothing flirty was being said, it makes a guy raise his eyebrows!

I'm so use to being the one who does the approaching, that this situation threw me for a loop. My question is, how does one talk to a drunk girl when she is the one who opens? When I was talking to this girl today, all I could think to say was, "Yeah, okay, sure, whatever..." Etc...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

mysteries rule of thumb is assume attraction if a woman opens u . . move on thru a3 and establish kino and hook reel bait whatev its called if her defenses open up move back down to a2 neg her a bit and add more sexual tension basic stuff and back to to a3 . since shes married u dont need to worry abt building too much comfort just enough to get her into the bathroom :)