Another Successful 3some: taking questions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Different. I do well with hired guns. The brazen/shocking honesty thing combined with fitness (I'm far from an elite body builder, just have nice arms and shoulders. My mid section could be better).

However, I didn't do much. The bartender has a huge crush on my gf. So I gave my gf complete freedom to hang out and party with the bartender, even hook up without me as long as its at my place. After a second hang out at the local bowling alley, my gf (who now lives with me) brought her home. They shut the door to the second bedroom and were drinking/laughing for 45 minutes, then came out in lingerie and asked me to take photos. the rest is history, lol.

My gf did use the "get to the point" tactic at the bowling alley,and asked the bartender to come home to continue the party and take photos.

So that was always in the back of her mind.

all I had to do was lead, once they started making out. Also, I stayed out of the way, and played the indifferent to a threesome, but fun and chill vibe. Not much talking, and letting the girls do what they want without breathing down their neck. just loose and chill.

Does the missus mind you Jizzing in the other chick?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Does the missus mind you Jizzing in the other chick?

Nope. She gets really excited when I start fucking another woman right next to her. The last time I was kissing my gf while I did it, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

I have a near miss 3some story. Hot friend hosted "pie day" where everyone brought pie. I brought a girl I was railing (non-exclusively) and ice cream. Met a new girl there. I flirted with new girl then "friended" her next day.

St Paddy's day few days later and nobody in our social circle arranged for anything so I took initiative. New girl bit. Thought I'd be able to work on her but current girl (who said she had other plans) showed up first. Rather than act all awkward I just proceeded to shamelessly flirt with new girl while I held current girls inner thigh. Never once did I look to current girl to see if she was approving. I ploughed ahead with total self-amused confidence.

It was just us three for over an hour before other people showed up. Conversation just kept going. Eventually the girls started throwing fries at each other's cleavages. They were getting along remarkably well.

Obviously, new girl is alive to fact that I'm with other (current) girl so she asked "how long have you two been dating... seeing each other... boyfriend/ girlfriend...?" Without characterizing our relationship (because we weren't exclusive), current girl says "two months". I let that sink in and then I asked "why do you ask?" "Oh, just curious" she said.

I kept commandeering new girl's phone (my phone was toast) to update our FB group and get more people to come out. Made new girl sound kind of wild. She'd get on the group and say it was me using her phone.

On pie day, she was getting kinoodled by a guy sitting next to her. This guy eventually showed up on SPD. Current girl opened a chair next to her for him to take effectively isolating him from new girl. Fucking hilarious. After half an hour he gave up and went home: he couldn't complete with my dominance in the group. Women were just swirling around me. Girls started ditching their boyfriends to come hang out at our table. Then the dance floor opened up. Girls were grinding on me. The vibe was electric...

BUT I FORGOT TO PROBE FOR LOGISTICS. New girl eventually left to go home. I eventually figured out she tends to turn in early. I realize also, however, I was getting way too fucking drunk and would likely exhibit whiskey dick if I got the girls home.

I flirted with new girl on FB Messenger and eventually got her phone number. I teased her "I was beginning to wonder if you preferred to have Mark Fuckerberg involved in our conversations". She replied, "meh, I don't mind having three people involved."

She was a big flirt and clearly playing the field. She started flirting hard with a friend of mine who wasn't getting much action so I back burnered her. Eventually, he asked me not to bone her and even though she was still seeing other guys, I let it go. Before he asked me though I had one more flirtation with her where I pushed her about getting with me and current girl. She challenged me: "do you really think you can handle two girls?" I answered "if we focus on pleasuring B [current] first the energy will take care of everything else after that..." She answered "that makes sense. it's good to go in with a plan"

More importantly, though, I learned that if you're utterly shamelessly confident girls will enjoy your vibe so much they'll not only accept it but they will contribute to amp up the vibe.

Not once did I probe for bisexuality or bicuriosity. Throwing fries at each other's tits seemed like confirmation enough they were down.

BUT FOR FUCK SAKES PROBE FOR LOGISTICS LOL. "What you up to tomorrow?" "How'd you get here?" "What you planning on doing later?" Didn't have to worry about where to fuck because I had taken care of. Plant seeds for a pull. I'm sure if I probed for logistics new girl would have stuck around and might've come home with me and current girl.

SMH

Also I should have rewarded current girl more by rubbing her inner thigh more to turn her on especially when she flirted or did anything to move things along (like isolating other guy).

In retrospect, I could have isolated them after a while (when our group started to get larger) and concoct some games or activities for the three of us, like three way tequila shots.

Again thanks for getting back to me.
hi nice post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

I have a near miss 3some story. Hot friend hosted "pie day" where everyone brought pie. I brought a girl I was railing (non-exclusively) and ice cream. Met a new girl there. I flirted with new girl then "friended" her next day.

St Paddy's day few days later and nobody in our social circle arranged for anything so I took initiative. New girl bit. Thought I'd be able to work on her but current girl (who said she had other plans) showed up first. Rather than act all awkward I just proceeded to shamelessly flirt with new girl while I held current girls inner thigh. Never once did I look to current girl to see if she was approving. I ploughed ahead with total self-amused confidence.

It was just us three for over an hour before other people showed up. Conversation just kept going. Eventually the girls started throwing fries at each other's cleavages. They were getting along remarkably well.

Obviously, new girl is alive to fact that I'm with other (current) girl so she asked "how long have you two been dating... seeing each other... boyfriend/ girlfriend...?" Without characterizing our relationship (because we weren't exclusive), current girl says "two months". I let that sink in and then I asked "why do you ask?" "Oh, just curious" she said.

I kept commandeering new girl's phone (my phone was toast) to update our FB group and get more people to come out. Made new girl sound kind of wild. She'd get on the group and say it was me using her phone.

On pie day, she was getting kinoodled by a guy sitting next to her. This guy eventually showed up on SPD. Current girl opened a chair next to her for him to take effectively isolating him from new girl. Fucking hilarious. After half an hour he gave up and went home: he couldn't complete with my dominance in the group. Women were just swirling around me. Girls started ditching their boyfriends to come hang out at our table. Then the dance floor opened up. Girls were grinding on me. The vibe was electric...

BUT I FORGOT TO PROBE FOR LOGISTICS. New girl eventually left to go home. I eventually figured out she tends to turn in early. I realize also, however, I was getting way too fucking drunk and would likely exhibit whiskey dick if I got the girls home.

I flirted with new girl on FB Messenger and eventually got her phone number. I teased her "I was beginning to wonder if you preferred to have Mark Fuckerberg involved in our conversations". She replied, "meh, I don't mind having three people involved."

She was a big flirt and clearly playing the field. She started flirting hard with a friend of mine who wasn't getting much action so I back burnered her. Eventually, he asked me not to bone her and even though she was still seeing other guys, I let it go. Before he asked me though I had one more flirtation with her where I pushed her about getting with me and current girl. She challenged me: "do you really think you can handle two girls?" I answered "if we focus on pleasuring B [current] first the energy will take care of everything else after that..." She answered "that makes sense. it's good to go in with a plan"

More importantly, though, I learned that if you're utterly shamelessly confident girls will enjoy your vibe so much they'll not only accept it but they will contribute to amp up the vibe.

Not once did I probe for bisexuality or bicuriosity. Throwing fries at each other's tits seemed like confirmation enough they were down.

BUT FOR FUCK SAKES PROBE FOR LOGISTICS LOL. "What you up to tomorrow?" "How'd you get here?" "What you planning on doing later?" Didn't have to worry about where to fuck because I had taken care of. Plant seeds for a pull. I'm sure if I probed for logistics new girl would have stuck around and might've come home with me and current girl.

SMH

Also I should have rewarded current girl more by rubbing her inner thigh more to turn her on especially when she flirted or did anything to move things along (like isolating other guy).

In retrospect, I could have isolated them after a while (when our group started to get larger) and concoct some games or activities for the three of us, like three way tequila shots.

hi nice post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

SMH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

SMH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the reply.

SMH

750ml Tequila Skull Bottles Wholesale

With the improvement of the Internet, we can purchase anything on the web, especially for purchase the merchandise in mass, for example, the vacant glass bottle. Numerous refinery and exchanging organization need to purchase exclusively molded glass bottles. In any case, it is elusive a decent provider who offers the uniquely crafted jugs benefit. As there are dependably [… ]