Uncanned Openers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Uncanned Openers
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, I've been reading this forum for a while now and I get the sense that even we think that we are using canned openers. I want to point out that the greats, the PUG's and the PUM's are always trying new openers. In the stylelife challenge one of there assignments was to come up with I think 5 new openers (make them up themselves) so that others could try them out.
~It keeps the game exciting. I would get bored out of my mind if I used the exact same lines every time. You might aswell wright a scrip for the whole night, then we just become actors. Anyone agree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I like this. Okay so when you mean make up openers? You mean we should try them out first, and experiment first? Than post it up on here? 5 openers correct or incorrect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i did agree but sharing openers is a good way to improve the game. you cant juste create new openers by yourself on your first approach by the time, having aquired self confidence and got rid of the stress, anyone can be able to create situational openers but some openers do actually works in every situations and are good for peoples on their firsts approach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Getting onto the sharing openers side of things. M has just made a post where he is gonna review sites that we suggest to him. Check out the site that I put up on there. New openers to be seen. I think.

Post subject: Re: Uncanned Openers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

did agree but sharing openers is a good way to improve the game. http://adeleweightloss.com/SPAM-slim-diet-reviews/